More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Spioch Spioch

Choose the day!

Day 11: Anniversary Surprise [Maid, Transformation, Futa]

Keywords: Love / Surprise
Themes: Maid, Transformation, Futa
Triggers: Futa, , Identity
POV: 3rd person; multiple

Content Warning , Identity

Husband and Wife walked into a hotel while the robo-taxi unpacked their bags that got taken over by the hotel's robo-servants. By the time they reached their room, walking through the Turkish carpet their things were already unpacked onto the shelves of the room.

Check-in was of course also a thing of the past, so were hotel cards, so when they simply stood in front of their room the doors clicked open. Husband like a gentleman that he is pushed the doors open and let the wife through. As she walked in the lights turned on, slowly illuminating a gorgeous room of an exclusive hotel. Large, with hard wood cabinets on one side. Kitchen and bath annexes on the left. With a large bed surrounded by four pillars and embroidered canopy over it.

"I thought I'll get us something special for this anniversary" the husband said.

Dressed in a suit and leather shoes he looked quite elegant. He was a tall guy, bit geeky on the outside with frame-less glasses on his nose. Long black-and-white hair in a pony-tail. He had put on a bit of weight since his competitive judo days but was still strong. Over white shirt he was wearing navy blue tie that matched his wife's dress.

"It really is something" the wife said looking around.

Someone mean could say she was way out of his league. With gorgeous straight black hair that reached her ass, hour glass figure and amazing dimensions she certainly turned heads, even at forty. She took off her coat and put it on a hanger, revealing a luxurious evening dress from navy satin with a high cut showing off her leg. Very shapely leg covered in black pantihose, when she moved you could even see a bit of a very thick thighs. Despite not having children if you were to describe her physique "breedable" would be perfect word. Wide hips and generous D-Cup breasts.

"Dinner was quite enjoyable as well" she added.

"Glad you liked it my love, but it's not the end of surprises ..." he said and took into his hand a bell and shook it a bit. No sound came out, but shortly after there was knocking at the door.

"Enter" the husband said.

Doors opened and in walked the maid. In three words: Fit French Maid. She then closed the doors behind her.

"Wait! Let me explain!" husband said just as the wife started to open her mouth. "I know we often talked about having a threesome, but we could never agree on who the third should be right? You wanted another man, I wanted another woman. So I've found a compromise. You see ... sorry what pronouns do you use?" he asked the maid.

"Ze/Zem/Zir" the maid responded in a very pleasant voice that could be both contralto as well as countertenor. Ze was wearing maid costume which was certainly erotic but also very high quality. Over thick blonde hair ze was wearing a white cap. Zir face looked quite androgenic with sharp features. Ruffled black&white choker adorned zir neck. Below was a satin black dress covered by satin white apron. Dress flared up around the hips kept up by about half a dozen of petticoats, from under which the long slender legs covered in opaque white stockings extended and ended with black leather pumps on a high heel.

"Right Ze is perfect for us, I ordered her - sorry zem - perfectly to your liking. I know you prefer to have biggest breasts in the group so ze have C-Cup. I know you like fit men, so ze has a six-pack which you will soon see as soon as we remove the corset. Oh and one more thing." he said while walking behind the maid and grabbing the hem of her dress. "I know you are a bit of a size queen, and my average dick does not fully satisfy you. But then I couldn't really stand feeling inadequate, so ze only has 14cm dick ..." he said and saw disappointment flash over his wife's face "... when soft!" he added with laughter and lifted the skirt up, exposing the most gargantuan dick she has ever saw. Thick almost as her wrist and long as her forearm....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)