More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

What happens?

Day 1

Specimen 23 worked the stiffness out of her shoulders as she came to, groggily opening her eyes to find herself in some strange land she felt oddly at home in. Wild open plains with a few tall trees scattered here and there, a sun bearing down her, and even a small watering hole or two around.

However, 23 noticed something that stood out amongst the Savannah near the one of the water holes. Slowly, she approached it and the figure became more clear. Sprawled out on the riverbed was specimen 67, as if she was posing for a figure drawing class. She may have been given a little too much sedative and possibly an aphrodisiac as her cock stood straight up. 67's cock was the most eye catching thing to 23 as she started instantly salivating and licking her lips at the long, hard black equine dong rising like a pillar into the heavens.

23 surveyed the land for a few seconds before she sat by the zebra furry's head and bent her head down to slowly swallow that feminine dick. First, her lips came down on the tip before she went further down, slimy tongue lathering every square inch as she went on on the hilt in a single breath.

With a long, loud slurping sound, her lips went back to the tip, displaying the now shiny cock before she went back down again. She repeated this action as her dick rose full mast over top 67's face, waggling and twitching near her lush lips, and dragged on her tongue over length every time.

67 squirmed and moaned in slumber. Slowly, she woke with throaty groan, now humping 23's face as her face came down to slurp her cock. 67 was on the verge of returning the favor but blew a load before she could even touch the tip of her tongue on that giraffe flavored dick. 23 swallowed every bit of cum that erupted from her partner and proceeded clean off whatever was left.

Without warning, 23 actually blew a loud over 67's face, glazing her face and some of her chest with a shower of her spunk. 67 didn't question why 23 came and followed her example of cleaning, licking off as much as she could before she reached out to get more from the prime source.

23 purred, placed her hands on 67's tits, and went down again. She was more than happy to suck another hot load down, especially with 67 returning the favor so eagerly.

Looks like those two would get along fine.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)