More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

What happens?

Day 1 (Sedated 55 )

Wolf 69 warily followed the scent to a section of thick forest shrubbery. Inside was a sleeping Bobcat 55 on her belly. 69 immediately got hard upon noticing her huge ass, her erection shooting up like a blade from a switch blade. Slowly and quietly she made her way to the sleeping furry, specifically her ass.

She flinched when the Bob cat jostled and huffed a small sigh of relief when she didn't move any further. She resumed her crawling and reach her target.

She gave that derriere a nice long lick from the bottom of the left cheek to the sweet puckered hole that is the anus. She lapped it up a good five times to test something out. 55 only moaned and moved no further.

This was all 69 needed before she made her move. She mounted the sleeping bobcat furry and shoved her cock in the slumbering furry's ass. With a nice wet slap, pelvis hit ass and 69 took a moment to enjoy the feel of the fat glutes against her, the nice insides tight on her min-me.

The she began to thrust away and play with the cheeks by smacking away at them like bongos. The only sound ringing through her ears were her panting, the faint moans 55 would make, and the slaps of flesh against flesh. If was one thing 69 enjoyed, it was deep anal penetration.

A part of her wondered why 55 was like this even with all the humping and notice. Usually, the other furries she encountered were wide awake and she usually had to blow them. Still, she didn't look too deep into it, not when she could get get into some ass.

She howled as she unleashed her first load and groped her own breasts in exhilaration at having filled another after so long. Still, 55 barely stirred.

Scientists, meanwhile, wondered when she would wake up. Did they give her too much?

When does 55 wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)