More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 30 by krm2116 krm2116

What's next?

David rises

David wakes up shivering in a cold sweat, his head pounding. He is in his bed, in his small studio apartment, tangled in the damp sheets. He looks over at the clock. Fuck! 7:06 pm! I've never had a hangover like this before he thinks. He is cold, achey, and above all: hungry.

He stumbles out of bed, naked, his whole body aching. David notices that all the curtains are shut. Given his current hangover he doesn't dare open them. He hobbles over to the fridge, and takes out a bottle of orange juice, his favorite hangover remedy. He chugs the bottle, and momentarily feels a little better. He is looking for his cell phone when he feels a sharp pain in his gut. He falls to his hands and knees and vomits onto the floor, the violent heaves jerking his entire body.

Fuck, I must have gotten more fucked up last night than I thought.

He tries eating a piece of bread. Fruit. A ginger ale. An egg. Nothing will stay down. He is boiling the egg when he notices the blood stains on his sheets. What the fuck happened last night? he thinks, wracking his brain to remember. He has vague recollections of meeting a gorgeous woman at the bar...elegant and powerful...of taking her home...a sharp pain in his neck...but the memories are jumbled scenes out of order. He can barely think, his head hurts so much. David finds himself with a craving like he's never had before, but he can't put his finger on what he is craving.

David goes to the bathroom to splash water on his face. Her looks up into the mirror over the sink, and can't believe how pale he looks. His muscles look more toned, his shoulders broader, but he concludes that he must be imagining it. He looks down... His cock definitely looks larger. I need to go to the hospital he thinks.

He searches again for his phone, not doesn't find it. He does find a note on his bedside table, that he hadn't seen when he woke up.

David!
Thanks for the fun last night. So great to find someone substantial that I could really sink my teeth in to.
You may have woken up feeling "different". Some friendly advice: I'd hate to see what the sun would do your lovely fair complexion, so be careful. Never drink in public. You're more persuasive than you think. Most of all, have fun! Rio is yours now, savor it! Paint Rio red.
I hope we cross paths again!
Much love, Charlotte

David puts the note down, more confused than he was before. "Never drink in public?" Did i make that much of an ass of myself last night? he wonders. He dresses, and stumbles out of his apartment towards the elevator. He gets in on the 11th floor, and presses the lobby button. The bright lights inside the elevator are agonizing.

At floor nine, the doors open, and an attractive young woman steps in. David can smell her immediately. She looks at him, clearly disturbed by his sickly appearance. David hears her heartbeat. Fuck, I must be hallucinating he worries.

"Are you okay" the woman asks, appearing frightened.

"Do I look that shit?" David croaks, laughing hoarsely.

"Do you want me to call an ambulance?" She asks.

"No I'm okay, just a bad hangover, you know" he says. She smells so good. David is overcome with a bizarre urge to...bite her. He can't explain it. Embarrassingly, he feels his cock stiffening. He can't take his eyes off of her slender neck, the throbbing artery just beneath the surface. Mercifully, the doors open and she briskly walks into the lobby, looking back once concernedly, and then out the door.

David stumbles out of the elevator, shivering. He is so hungry, he can't think about anything else. Dara sits at the front desk. She had always been friendly to him.

"David, what's wrong? You look terrible" she says.

He walks to the concierge desk, leaning on the counter. "Just a hangover, just need some air" he says. Dara's heartbeat is thudding in his ears. He feels a sharp pain in upper jaw, like teething. Dara screams, and turns to run, but in her haste topples off the chair to the floor. David feels inside his mouth, and cuts this finger on the razor sharp fangs he finds there.

David is on autopilot, he runs behind the desk and falls to the floor, pinning Dara down.

"Get away from me you freak" she sobs, struggling, but he is too strong. He roughly twists her head to the side and sinks his fang into her throat. She screams.

Warm blood pulses into his mouth. The flavor is indescribable, sweet and rich. With each gulp, he feels new warmth coarse through his body. Dara has stopped struggling and now makes only soft gurgling sounds as David drains her. David feels his headache receding, the aches in his bones vanishing. He feels stronger with every mouthful of blood. Dara has passed out, but David continues to feed until her heart stops.

He sits back on his heels, catching his breath. He wipes the blood from his mouth with the back of his hand. I want more he thinks. David looks down at Dara's lifeless body, and waves of shame wash over him.

"Dara... I'm sorry... I couldn't stop myself..." David whispers.

He hears the front door open, and ducks down behind the counter. The bloody scene is hidden from view by the high counter. Shit, I need to get out of here, fast David thinks. He waits for the elevator doors to close, and then runs out into the night, unsure of his next move.

David can't get the taste of fresh blood off of his mind...he wants more.

Where does David go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)