More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by krichi krichi

Who is the protagonist? What is the form of possession?

David - Possession gun

David Miller was a pretty average guy, he had recently finished his studies but hasn't gotten a good job yet, his family picked on him all the time for this. Little by little he became very distant of his parents and live alone with a old friend of him named Marcus, he was not very successful but had his own money and space.

"Hey dude, I'm heading out to work, see you later." David said to his friend as he left. His job at the supermarket was helping with deliveries, but he ended up doing a little bit of everything. "It's just a phase, I'll get something better." He thought to himself.

"David Miller, go to the 'Lost and Found' section right now." One of the superiors called him out. "I will need you to help the other guys here, after everything is sorted you must help unloading the truck." The man said to him, at least he could avoid the hard work for a bit. After some time he found a strange toy, it was like a small pistol but with some flashing lights. "Nobody will need this, you can keep that if like." One of the employers said to David, he nodded and keep working.

After getting home from work he was hungry. "Hey man, want to buy a pizza?" He asked his friend. "Sure, I will pick the same as aways." Marcus said, then they wait for the delivery girl show up. She was a very cute young girl, so they usually flirt with her but she didn't paid much attention. "Enjoy your pizza guys." She said then turn around to leave, in this moment David playfuly take the toy gun and shoot her.

"Hey girl, are you alright?" He asked but she was frozen in place. David got worried not knowing what he done to her, Marcus tried to turn her back to her senses, but nothing helped, then he shaked her. In the blink of a eye he vanished and the girl start moving again.

"Holy shit, what the fuck is going on?" The girl asked curious. "I was just playing, i didn't mean to harm you." She looked at David, then back to herself. "Why do I sound like a girl? And why do I have tits? Oh my god, I'm her David." When she touched the girl he was instantily sucked inside her body, It was like some kind of sci-fi movie. "Marcus? It's really you in there?" David asked curious while the girl checked herself out. "Of course man, she would never do this?" He said jiggling his borrowed tits.

"How did you do this?" Marcus asked David, which just pointed to the toy he just used. "It must be this thing, I thought it was just a toy, but I found something better instead." David say with a wide grin, the possibilities were vast and he was thinking about them.

"If I'm her, we can have a little fun togheter." Marcus smiled in the girl body. "You wanna fuck man?" David asked, but Marcus made a face of disgust. "Of course not, I don't want a dick inside me, we can take some pictures instead." Then he strip her fully exposing her young body.

"I like this man, I'm sure we can have some fun with it." David said taking his phone to take some photos.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)