More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Malos Malos

Where will you start?

Daughters of Avar

The sun scorched the castle of the beastmen. It was midday and the heat was unbearable for some. Byzemar, the capital city of The Nation of Beastmen had became a stop point for many travellers after The treaty of Avar was founded there. J'nara was servant in the castle. She held a tray in her hand, On top of it a golden goblet stood, red and white jewels adorned the sides of it. J'nara looked down at the goblet, she could smell the wine. She frowned and noticed that it was from the land of Orc's. She didn't like to drink wine. She much prefered a bowl of milk, She stopped for a moment in Castle porch to bask in the sunlight. J'nara was a cat girl or Neko as the other race called them. Neko were a distant cousins of the Beastmen, there were some similarities but Neko girls tend to look like more like human female but with a few differences. For one Neko girls had beautiful cat like ears and the hair on their head had more volume and shine and were a source of envy for human girls. The facial features were nearly identical with the exception of the eyes, which like a Cat's. The tail was another thing that the Neko had. It defined their beauty. A well kept and a well decorated tail was a potent weapon of seduction if wielded the right way. She started to day dream now, thinking who in the castle would be her prey tonight. A Negalth what worked in the kitchen that couldn't keep his eyes of her or perhaps an orc commander that was staying the night. They alway liked to played rough. J'nara smiled and bit lower lip.

"Or maybe I might take a trip to the Jail under the castle tonight." she thought to herself.

A voice roared from the castle wall.

"J'nara! Don't just stand there. Take the wine to General Avar's bed Chambers. NOW!!!"

J'nara jumped causing her to nearly drop the tray.

"Yes! Mistress Faheel !!" She managed to shout back

Mistress Faheel was an Orc lady. A young, ferocious woman with a slim toned body. She carried herself like a queen. J'nara quickly entered through the door and made her way across the hall, dodging and weaving beastmens, orks, humans and a few more races what were new to her. Everyone was celebrating General Avar's wedding. Cheering and drinking some even dancing. J'nara reached stairs and something caught her eye. Light from the fireplace failed to reach the dark corner but J'nara could see everything perfectly thanks to her cat eyes. She saw three girls on their knees sucking and licking on something, a girl on the left was a human and on the right was an elf. In the Centre was an angel with her wings neatly tucked in. J'nara noticed a shield and a sword lying on top of the table. She looked back at the angel and noticed that she was wearing armour and wondered what type the angel was. J'nara had overheard some talks in the kitchen regarding the types of Angels and Demons. She only knew about a Negalth Type demon because she worked with one but She never knew anything about the types of Angels.

A low growl came from the corner, J'nara looked up and saw a beast sitting on a chair. A Minotaur, she hadn't seen one before, only heard about them in tales. He had a horse like face with two horns on its head and a scar on his left eye. J'nara also saw the metal ring peirced in his nose. His muscles looked like they could break castle walls, J'nara wanted to feel them, she always like muscular men. A Dark and hairy, musclar chest puffed in and out as her eyes went down to what the three girls were sucking on, turn by turn. A thick sixteen inch emagnificent cock stood high and mighty towering over the girl's. With something akin to worship each girl licked his cock with grace and finesse like it was the only thing that really mattered in the world. The way they loved and cared for the cock, surprised J'nara, just the other day they were fighting to the and now they seemed inseparable. What had over came them and now herself? Hour by hour she felt more sexually active, people who she once never considered have sex with now seem acceptable to her. Thoughts about drinking and playing with cum came in to her kind more often. J'nara felt her pussy grow soft and wet at her thoughts. The minotaur looks at J'nara while petting the Elf's head. She wanted to join in with the girls and offer her mouth or more to the minotaur but in her mind she heard mistress Faheels order's again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)