More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by reaper13 reaper13

Who do you want to follow?

Darron (20 year black guy)

This is Darron. He is 20 years and only recently got his own apartment. It is small, nothing fancy, but the rent is cheap enough.
He spends some time googling for a site to easily make friends until he comes at ‘adult friend finder’. He cringes a bit. That’s more for dating than friendships, right? On the other side, if he does go on a date with an interesting person he might even get a girlfriend out of it. And if it doesn’t work out romantically, he can at least still make a good friend.
When making an account, the page asks him for a picture. He grabs his smartphone and makes a selfie.

Once his account has been made, he starts searching for non-black girls. Sigh, there are so many, lots of them pretty.
He ends up sending a message to five of them. Surely one of them should reply.
He yawns and looks at his watch. Damn, that late already? Better get some sleep then. Just before he closes the page a reply comes in. Failing to notice he doesn’t reopen the page and goes to bed fully intending to check any replies the next morning.

Who tried to contact him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)