More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Dark fantasy (latex)

"Babe, can I ask you something?" Jane asked one day.

"Sure, what is it?" Her boyfriend answered.

"Could you be a little bit more rough with me during sex?"

John got a little bit surprised by the question. It's true that since she looked precious and fragile, he restrained himself to be too aggressive. But he was starting to get that he had the wrong idea with her. She was way more sexual and kinky than he imagined her to be.

So, that night, in the bed, he let his primal needs take over, pushing his cock in her mouth, deep, fucking her face while his fingers played in her pussy. She moaned in pleasure as he got deeper and deeper in her throat.

"You like it better?" John asked her.

"Oh, yes! Please call me name, make me feel dirty!" She answered before going back to the sucking.

"So, you love that, slut! You love to have your mouth used like a fuck hole!"

After that, he fucked her doggy style, spanking her ass and pulling her hairs.

"You like that, uh? Being fucked like a bitch!"

"Oooh fuck yes!"

"Feel my cock deep in you bitch, you deserve nothing much than being pounded like a fuck doll!"

"Aaanh... fuck! Cum on my whore face, please!"

John pulled out and she turned to him, he then came on her face, covering her with his jizz.

"That was amazing, babe!" Jane said, cum dripping off her face.

But that wasn't enough for her, Jane asked then to be attached and used while she was unable to stop him. So, he went further with her, fucking her every holes deep, using and abusing it. She choked on his cock, got called cumdumpster and fuck meat.

John even bought a fuck machine for Jane. Tormenting her for hours, attached and fucked endlessly without being able to cum as it was never enough to get her to climax. Most of her free time was just being used by him or by toys.

Jane never got fully satisfied by all of that, and started to wear sex toys in her all the time, while wearing latex under her clothes. Feeling encased into the material made her feel hugged while still feeling everything, like a protective skin.

She finally reached a point where she could only enjoy sex fully enclosed in latex, bounded, gagged and blinded. She left her job and when John wasn't using her, she was under the work of sextoys.

In the end she became a trophy for her boyfriend, stuck on the wall, with toys in mouth, ass and pussy putting her in a constant orgasmic state. Thanks to magic, she didn't need anything and stayed there for decades, like a living work of art, moaning and twitching under the frequent orgasms she was feeling.

End?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)