More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cheesers123 Cheesers123

What's the game?

Dares in the hat: Sarah's Sadistic Scheme

Under normal circumstances Sarah would have been less than pleased by the attendance of her afterparty. Half of the showing was little miss perfect and her two white knights, three people whom she couldn't stand although they didn't seem to realize it yet. Evidently the lanky nerd (Matt) had something of a crush on her, understandably so to be honest. Sarah had no shame in admitting that she was hot stuff and she felt she had really come into a league of her own in the past couple months. Her most recent game was enticing a new partner without even saying a word, and now she had gotten it down to a science. With just a wink, a blown kiss, and a short dance she could almost always bang any guy she wanted on any night she wanted.

Seeing her swaying her hourglass figure and effortlessly tossing her long red hair over her shoulder must have completely captivated Matt, although he was definitely not the type of guy she was trying to attract. He had far too little meat on his bones (and probably too little between his legs) for her to ever be interested, but he didn’t seem to realize that she was out of his league. So the gangly loser had taken to following her round like a lovesick puppy, with the additional annoyances in tow. Nicole, despite looking kind of cute with her pixie cut of blonde hair and short stature, was like a wet blanket in human form. She sucked the fun out of anything Sarah did or tried to do, pushing away more than one potential lover as well as ending a few of her parties early. John, meanwhile, could always be counted on to ruin anything with an "erm actually." "Erm actually, that's illegal!" "Erm Actually, that's not true!" "Erm actually, that's a bad idea because," he would say, ruining anything Sarah suggested with a raised finger and a dorky expression on his bespectacled face.

Under normal circumstances Sarah would have been pissed about who she was sharing the afterparty with. But these were not normal circumstances. Sarah had brought the three of them here for a reason, she had a plan in mind. She was going to make it so she'd never have to deal with the three of them again. If she had her way she'd make it so the boys couldn't so much as look at her again without getting teary eyed. That was why she had invited the two other participants to this little post-party gathering. Miranda had been invited partly because she was Sarah's best friend who could always be counted on for some fun after a few drinks and partly because the other nerd (John) had his own crush on her. Of course, Sarah didn't plan on playing matchmaker for the two of them.

Far from it.

Instead she planned to break John and Matt so they couldn't bear to be around their former dream girls, and she'd brought just the weapon to do it. The sixth member of the afterparty. Tom. He was a frequent lay of Sarah's and the perfect individual to be a tool for Sarah to drive a wedge between herself and the three members of the "loser patrol." She'd been dropping hints to the other girls all night about the really hung guy she had "recently" met. Despite their best efforts to act proper, Sarah could tell they were intrigued, especially that snooty bitch Nicole who pressed for details whilst insisting they were completely unrealistic.

Hopefully once Tom flashed that horse cock that he called his dick the two of them would run away, with their little pricks and their tails between their legs. Although if that didn’t work then Sarah would be more than happy to bounce on that dick to drive Matt off, and she was sure she could convince Miranda to do the same. There was no way any guy with even an ounce of self respect would stick around after seeing the girl they wanted doing something like that. As for Nicole, she could either run off with them or go with Tom for a ride of her own. Sarah smirked at the thought of that tiny girl trying to take Tom’s big cock. She could already hear her protests about the risks of raw sex being cut off as he sank his huge dick into her, before Tom pounded that shitty holier-than-thou attitude right out of her pretty little head.

The mind-numbingly nerdy conversation about Marvel, and Warhammer, and other things Sarah couldn't care less about, had been winding down by about 11:30pm. Sarah was about to start making very public moves on Tom, when Nicole had spoke up. "I have an idea for a game we could play," she announced, getting to her feet as Sarah sighed quietly. "What is it Nicole?" She asked with extremely fake interest. "It's called dares in the hat," Nicole continued, unaware of her host's sarcasm. "I played it at space camp, we all put a scrap of paper with our names on into the hat, and then we take turns drawing from it. When you draw someone's name you get to give them a dare, and they can't say no!"

"Sounds exhilarating," John exclaimed, rubbing his hands together excitedly and making Sarah roll her eyes. The whole thing sounded like something for preteens rather than for adults like themselves, but as she thought about it, Sarah decided she could use it to her advantage. Maybe she could humiliate John and Matt away without having to resort to the nuclear option. She could just dare them to get their little nerdy pricks out, laugh at them, and then they probably wouldn't want to hang out with her anymore. Of course, she'd still on Tom's extra large dick even if they left. She still deserved a treat of her own, after all.

"I-I I think it sounds fun, what do you think Sarah?" Matt stammered out, forcing himself to talk to his crush in a vain attempt to get her attention. "Sounds like a great idea," Sarah lied, "go fetch a pen and paper for me," she ordered him with a snap of her manicured fingers. "Wouldn't it make more sense for you to get them? It's your house so logically you should know where stationary is kept," Nicole had begun to argue like her typical killjoy self, only for Matt to eagerly race out the room.

"You two don't mind playing, do you?" Sarah asked Miranda and Tom, who were seated together on the same couch. "I'm down," Miranda smiled, revealing two neat rows of perfectly white teeth. "Whatever," Tom shrugged his broad shoulders. With the agreement of the two people at the Afterparty she actually cared about, Sarah began drumming her long nails on her thigh as she awaited Matt's return.

When he came back with a pad of paper and a pink felt tip, Sarah greeted him with a fake smile. "Thank you sweetie," she said as she took the notepad and pen from his trembling hands. Her fingers brushed against his as she took them, and she could tell his heart was pounding so fast like it was the best moment of his life.

"You can sit down now," she whispered to him as he stood in front of her for a moment too long. Like a well trained animal, he obeyed, plopping himself quickly down on the outher couch alongside his dorky companions.Sarah had to admit that having a loser puppy at her beck and call was nice, but she would much rather have some time to herself without him breathing pathetically down her neck. Rather than pass the paper round and have everyone take time writing their own names, Sarah did it all herself.

"I'll need a hat too," she stated without looking up. In an instant she could hear Matt get back on his feet and race out into the hall to find one. A second later he came back, holding something like a trilby that he must have found buried in the coatrack. With the names written down she ripped up the paper so there was only one name on each piece and tipped the resulting confetti into the hat. Once again, her fingers grazed over Matt's as she took something from him and she could see his heart skip a beat.

With the hat in one hand, she reached inside it with the other, stirring the slips quickly so they were thoroughly mixed up. "I'll go first," she declared, still stirring.

"Well, at space camp we used an equation to-" Nicole began to argue again, only for Sarah to cut her off.
"My house, my rules," she stated simply, enjoying the submissive look on the blonde haired girl's face as she shut her mouth. Hopefully, putting her two wimpy "friends" in their places would be just as simple.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, this is just one of the many options you can vote for me to continue in the new year if you're a member of my Patreon. I'd love to expand more on this new, more malicious, side of Sarah, but ultimately the power is in your hands. The poll opens on the 26th and it will enable you to decide how I should start the new year. Since I probably won't be uploading again before the 25th, Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

https://www.patreon.com/Cheesers123

What does the wicked Sarah draw?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)