More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

Who is it and what does she want?

Darcie, Kimberly’s mom, and to hide from the other parents.

“Fucking no smoking rules,” Darcie swore as she ducked in behind Spencer's car. “Keep an eye for me, would you?”

“Sure, thing Darcie,” Spencer agreed as he took a quick look around for any sign of a teacher or one of more preachy parents. “You're clear,” he called back spotting none.

Darcie Collins came back to the side Spencer was leaning and stubbed her cigarette out on the bitumen.

“Thanks. Last thing I need is Loren bitching me out like at the last PTA meeting. You know you're smart never going to those fucking things,” Darcie told him as she leant back against Spencer’s Mercedes as well.

“I’ve had enough of politics for one lifetime,” Spencer chuckled.

“Shit that’s right. You used to be one of those big shot Washington types,” Darcie recalling Spencer former life. “I don’t blame you for leaving that shithole,” she continued.

Spencer was fond of Darcie. She wasn’t like all the other moms at Amy’s school. She was an honest straight shooter. Not afraid to tell it like it was and with some colourful language to boot. She also never went out of her way to dress herself up like the other mothers too. Jeans and a simple black V-neck long sleeved shirt was Darcie’s outfit for today. Her dark brown hair straight with no sign of curlers or hairdo in site.

Theirs had been an easy friendship since Spencer had enrolled Amy in Carter. Not once had she made a pass or attempted to flirt with him which he appreciated.

“Spencer, I wanted to ask you something, would you mind looking after Kimberly tonight. Its Tony and my anniversary tonight and the limp dick bastard wants to make a big deal of it. Have me all to himself,” Darcie said with as much sarcasm as she could muster. “Poor schmuck hasn't gotten it up since his prostate got removed.”

Spencer coughed at Darcie’s overshare and took a swing of his coffee to compensate. “No problem, the less said the better,” he told her, happy to have Kimberly stay with them for the night. Amy and Kim were close friends and would often sleep over at each other’s houses.

“Is Kimberly trying out for the softball team as well?” he asked, mentally planning out his day in his head.

“Yeah she is. I’ve been teaching her how to pitch. I played Varsity if you could believe that shit.”

Spencer certainly did believe it as he had noticed Darcie had some well-toned arms on her on more than one occasion.

“Thank you for this Spencer,” Darcie said as way of a goodbye before stopping and adding strangely, “you’re a good man Spencer, good man.”

“Anytime Darcie. You know that,” Spencer told her, a little perplexed by her sudden strangeness to him. “I think I see Loren coming by the way,” he warmed.

“Shit, lets get the fuck out of here,” she again cursed as they broke apart to their cars and quickly left the school.

What had gotten into Darcie, he pondered as he made his way back home for the day.

How does Spencer fill the day in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)