More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kieran_lacky_69 Kieran_lacky_69

Whosoever finds themselves?

Danganronpa: Makoto Naegi, on the street.

(All the characters are 18 and the school is the university, Komaru Naegi is 18 and born before Makoto a month earlier).

Makoto has always known since he was a child that he was very lucky when he realized he found that coin on the ground.

Ever since he realized he had found that coin, he always knew it had something to do with his strange luck.

He understood this by chance on several occasions, an example is how much the distributor after a tap I gave him at random brought out a bottle of water and my favorite fries, or that time I found 5 bills of 50 euros and many other cases .

But Makoto prefers one in particular.

One where he met two very beautiful girls, Junko Enoshima and Mukuro Ikusaba at the park and he and his sister have a lot of fun with them.

They went to the movies, attended their birthdays and I helped them with their problems, I was lucky that I was able to take away a lot of the despair that Junko felt caused by his talent as an analyst. But at the same time I remember how angry I got when he saw Junko's behavior towards her sister who had returned to the mercenaries.

Let's say Junko begged Makoto to forgive her and that she would do well with her sister like never before now.

He almost blushed when Mukuro kisses me on the cheek and hugs me tightly for helping them.

I did what any normal person would do. True?

Me too if I'm confused when I said Komaru she had an angry face and swore every second and I could hear her muttering that he was hers, then she stopped blushing suddenly and Komaru retired to her room.

How strange that moment, I wonder what it meant?

In this regard, I also helped a beautiful blond-haired girl named Natsumi who had tripped and hurt her ankle.

I obviously took the kid doctor, (who luckily had found him near her house in all the instruments inside) and immediately went to help her, even though she said she didn't need my help. After a while she could walk and she snorted, but she blushed as I gave her one of my smiles.

Let's just say, at that moment we exchange numbers and talk a little about different things. Although I would like to talk to her sometimes and have fun together live, but she told me that her father forbids it after Natsumi tried to run away from home, (literally just when we met him).

I also laughed when she called him yesterday and said that when she ran away from home she would move in with him and his sister and they would get married.

Makoto laughed a lot at the comment, and then we talked, ... wait a minute how do you know about my sister.

I'll ask Natsumi later.

Well now let's go get something to eat.

***

Right now Makoto, after having eaten for a while, is himself on the sofa watching Netflix.

Makoto looked around, as was his habit, and took a coin made of gold from his pocket. I think back to that day in here I find it.

"I wonder what will happen today for my birthday, even though I was hoping my parents were still here."

Actually today is Makoto's birthday, but he feels sad, since their parents died a year ago in a car accident, our friends, Junko, Mukuro and Natsumi (for the phone) and since then I help my sister as much as possible to make her relax more.

Although Makoto has to admit that recently he likes his sister, and her friends too.

"What am I thinking, why would my sister or one of my friends ever want to be with me?" Makoto told himself knowing that his friends and sister are not attracted to him.

Suddenly the doorbell rings and Makoto got up and headed for the door.

"It's you Komaru, why didn't you open the door with your keys?" I asked to see who she was.

"Yes, it's me Makoto I just have my hands full, ... you can let us all in" said Komaru from the other side of the door.

Makoto sighed and opened the door.

A moment later and on the ground, when Makoto opens his eyes he sees that her head is between Junko's breasts, next to her is Mukuro who she observes composed, but I see her laughing.

"Junko is good to see you, but now you can take away that I'm in your big boobs that you have."

Junko then gets up, not before giving me a kiss on the lips which Makoto blushes at.

Junko laughs at her 'friend', (her husband who will soon fuck her according to her analysis).

"What is it you don't like kissed, ... now I understand you want it more serious then give me a moment" before he does something Mukuro grabs her by the shoulders, Makoto was about to thank her for the help when she quickly he takes it and gives him a deep kiss and Makoto without realizing he takes her tit and moves his tongue for domination.

After a while they come apart and Makoto notices what they have done.

"Excuse me Mukuro, I didn't know what I was doing" Makoto says with fear of being hit by his soldier friend.

When he raises his head to his amazement he sees her smile and put her hand to her chest.

Mukuro whispered "I always wanted to do it".

Makoto blushed and looking around noticed his sister who was looking at him laughing at him.

Meanwhile, Komaru laughs at her brother's luck, but she can admit that she is jealous of the kiss and that she also wants to kiss her brother.

"Soon we would be together Makoto, since you have always been with me since the of our parents, I realized over time that I loved you and that you are the most sincere, intelligent and kind person I know, ... it is the gift we will give you will be the most beautiful you could ever get.

After a while everyone settles in the living room and Junko, Mukuro and Komaru were talking to each other, Makoto was about to join them when the doorbell rang again.

Komaru asks with sudden fear. "Brother you sent another person to the party."

Makoto replies no and says the only other person attending is Natsumi over the phone.

Makoto heads for the door, and opening the door gasps when he sees Natsumi in a beautiful dress and a silver-haired girl with a samurai-style sword.

Natsumi stopped yelling at the girl next to her and looking at Makoto smiled as if she had seen the most handsome man on earth.

Natsumi says. "Finally you opened Makoto for us." She then she points to the silver-haired girl. "That's Peko, my bodyguard and from now on we would be living with you Makoto dear."

She then hugs him, with Makoto feeling Natsumi's big boobs pressed.

Makoto could only think of one thing.

That the coin gave her birthday present.

Note: I hope you like it, it sounds absurd but I dreamed that Makoto receives his fortune from a coin and makes a harem and so I couldn't help but write this. If you want a female character who wants to fuck Makoto don't hesitate to ask.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)