More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

who to follow?

Dana Youngblood

Dana woke up on a day that seemed like any other. She did her usual morning routine, eating a hearty breakfast and putting on her usual work attire, which consisted of her white shirt, tie and black suit. She worked at the city's biggest bank as one of the executives, and had fought her way up the ladder despite heavy opposition, especially because of her gender and age.

The blonde back exec got on her car once she was done and headed for work. She had a major meeting pretty early, so she made sure to arrive with some extra time left to set up her own speech for the meeting.

She parked her car, though she wasn't in a good mood. As she was driving in the security guard at the parking lot entrance had cat-called her, which deeply annoyed her. It made her feel like she wasn't being taken seriously, and that it was only her body that was being focused on by the men, one of the things she hated the most, especially because she knew she was pretty.

At any rate, she quickly headed to her office, not running into anyone, and began to plan her speech. She had to give a report on some sectors of the bank and on the security status of the bank. She spent the next half hour doing do until it was time for the meeting. Feeling ready, Dana made one last check that her clothing was orderly and proper before stepping into the meeting room.

How does the meeting go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)