More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by scotlandking1 scotlandking1

Who is it?

Daisy Ridley

"Holy shit, It's Daisy Ridley, I'm so gonna enslave her!" Michael thought to himself.

"Hi, Wanna come over?" Michael said as he began to text her.

"Yes of course!" Daisy said feeling compelled to go despite not knowing anything but his name.

"Follow me this address." Michael said trying to keep a straight face as he sent her his address.

"Why would i do that?" Daisy asked confused more than worried.

"Your the one that said you wanted to." Michael responded.

"Oh yeah, How could i forget." Daisy responded as she began to followed the directions to his new mansion.

"Okay Daisy, sleep." Michael said as she walked into his living room and he snapped his fingers .

Daisy's head immediately fell against her chest.

"Can you hear me?" Michael started.

"Yes." Daisy responded sleepily.

"Good, From now on i am your master and you will be my sexy understood?"

"Yes master, i will be your sexy ." Daisy responded obediently.

"When i snap my fingers you will wake up and remember me as your master and you will want nothing more than to obey me." Michael said as he snapped again.

"Please let me serve you master!" Daisy said excitedly.

"Very well but first go and pick a sexy outfit from the closet before we start." Michael commanded.

"Of course, Thank you master!" Daisy said as she ran off.

How does Daisy's initiation go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)