More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Daddy's friend (interracial)

Jane came to her dad's job, a big pharmaceutical company, to surprise him for his birthday.

Looking for him, she met Mr. Garner, his friend and colleague. The man was handsome and charismatic, really attractive despite his age.

"Looking for your dad?"

"Uh? Oh, yeah!" She told him, completely distracted by his look.

"It's in the third office, just after mine."

"Thanks."

She followed his instruction and found her dad, effectively surprising him.

But, it didn't take long before Jane came back, this time entering directly into Mr. Garner's office.

"Your dad is in the next office." He told her.

"I'm not here for my dad."

"Uh?"

Jane walked to him and took down her skirt.

"I'm here for you."

"Wow, you're the kind of girl that knows what she wants."

"Absolutely!"

Soon after, she was under his desk, feeling his cock in her pussy, her ass bouncing on his crotch, when she heard her dad coming in.

"Hey, about the report on the sales of last month..."

It was so incredible to do something like this just under his nose, that she was having a hard time not to moan.

After her dad left, she finally came, feeling the warm feeling of cum filling her cunt.

"You're a real queen of heart, you!" Mr. Garner told her.

"A what?"

"A slut that craves big white cocks, look BWC on internet."

"Ahah! Maybe! I'll have to look on the internet."

And she did, discovering a whole new part of porn, which gave her an idea to tease Mr. Garner. She got tattooed the symbol of the queens of heart, a heart with a Q in it, and she sent him the picture.

"I'm a real queen of heart, now, daddy!" She wrote

As time passed, she didn't just met him at work, she also went to his house and got several tattoos for him. He loved to call her his ricebunny and Asian slut, and she was finding it really horny. Mr. Garner got a promotion after a while, and he decided to fire her dad. Showing even more his superiority.

"What don't we send a nice picture to your dad, he has no job, now, after all."

"You're so naughty, daddy!"

Jane didn't see her dad after that, she had a real daddy, a master, and the father of her kid growing in her belly. She didn't have to work, she just needed to be ready for his dick and give him kids like a good ricebunny.

End?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)