More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What is before your eyes?

Dad and Mom(Son)

You stop before opening the door, and the door reaches out to you. It morphs into a face, like something from a Disney film.

"What do you really want to do?" the door asks.

"Uh, fuck my daddy," you say, the thought coming out of your mouth without you even realizing it. But after you have said it, then you know that is what you want. Your father has always hated, it seemed, the people that he called faggots. What better way to enjoy yourself that by showing him just how gay he really was.

You push through the door to find your father sitting on his bed. You blink your eyes and suddenly you are in your mother's body. You dance over to your father and kiss him.

"Lovely wife," he says, as he begins to massage your breasts. His touch feels electric against your mother's skin. You slink down to the floor and take his cock in your mouth.

"I'm your son," you say. He looks down, his dick hard, and pushes you away a little. You can tell form his eyes that he knows the truth.

"We can't," he says as he pulls away.

"Look at me dad. I am your wife. I just happen to be your son inside." You grab at his cock with your hands. For a moment, he looks like he is going to push you away again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)