More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DrunkPigeon DrunkPigeon

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

Cursed Trading Cards

A pack of cursed trading cards, each depicting one particular fetish. Upon acquisition of at least one of the cards, the new owner of said trading card will suddenly develop the depicted fetish displayed upon it. They will experience arousal and intrigue to the acts or ideas, and possibly (likely) confusion to their sudden newfound desires.

The owner's fetishes will persist as long as the card remains under their perceived ownership. Cards can be discarded, but their effect will remain so long as no new owner obtains the cards. Therefore, to properly dispose of any unwanted fetish, the card must be traded, sold, found and kept, or stolen by a new owner, so that the cycle may continue.

Lastly, possession of any one of these cards can outright cause scenarios pertaining to the fetish to actually happen, whether by a strange stroke of luck, or a more mythical, supernatural occurrence. You may find fetishes that may normally not be physically possible now within reach.

Which card ends up in your possession?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)