More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thestarwarrior thestarwarrior

How does she react?

Curious and aggressive

Kevin was so distracted by the lovely woman in front of him that he forgot that he was in a bit of an aggressive stance. Before he could react the girl grabbed the stick away from him and knocked him to the ground before pinning him to the ground. As the girl leered down at him he quickly told her, “I’m not going to hurt you! I’m just a bit confused. Do you happen to know where I am?”

The girl looked down at him with her confused amber eyes, as if she was trying to figure out what he was, or what he was trying to say to her. “Can you talk?” he asked calmly. Knowing his luck the answer would be yes but it would be in some strange Islander language.

After taking a moment to proses what he was saying she nodded her head. That was a good sign it meant that at least she could understand him. “Can you let me up now?” he asked casually.

She looked down at him with just as much caution before carefully crawling off of him. Kevin sat up and tried his best not to make any sudden or aggressive movements, anything that would make the girl want to tackle him again. “So do you have a name?”

Again the girl took a moment to process what he was saying. It was possible that the girl wasn’t used to speaking and was thinking of the right words to say. “Kalena” the girl finally replied.

Not only was she beautiful but she had a voice like honey, Kevin thought to himself. He quickly recomposed himself continued the conversation. “It’s nice to meet you Kalena, my name is Kevin,” he responded. He wanted to try a very basic conversation with her first since she was having trouble speaking.

Kevin?” she replied in her soft voice, “What…Kevin?”

“Well,” he replied, trying to think of a good answer himself, “I’m…I’m human. Just like you.”

The girl cocked her head feeling a bit skeptical. “You…like…me?”

“Yes,” he responded, “I like yo- I mean we…w-we are both-” he was interrupted when the girl pounced on him again and started pulling up his shirt. He was beginning to worry that she understood the meaning of “I like you,” until he realized that she was studying him. He had a fit and slender body. Not really what one would call ripped but enough for a small six-pack. The girl seemed to be mostly focused on his chest as if she was looking for his breasts. She noticed some similarities to her own chest but didn’t quite by that they were the same species yet.

Suddenly she reached down for his pants. In a panic, Kevin tried to pull away but it was too late, the girl pulled his pants halfway down his legs and froze when his very aroused member bounced free. By the look in her eyes, Kevin knew that she was begging to realize just what he was.

Kalena quickly pulled her hands away from him as Kevin rushed to pull his pant back up. Kalena then turned away and blushed softly. “Sorry.”

“No it’s alright,” said Kevin feeling a little flustered, “You were just…do you have a place to stay,” he said trying to change the subject.

Still blushing the girl nodded before standing. “Yes,” she replied before motioning for Kevin to fallow her.

Kevin had always had wet dreams of being alone on a deserted island with a beautiful girl, but he didn’t think that it would actually happen.

Were do they go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)