More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NaughtyOppa NaughtyOppa

Story list

Cumblast Entertainment - Korea's First Porn Studio (Recommended)

Ayy

You are John, a man living in South Korea. The Korean government has recently legalised porn, and with the help of some like-minded businessmen you have set up your own porn studio, Cumblast Entertainment. Now you need to recruit porn stars for your adult movies. You've already met a few willing girls here in Seoul, but you're looking for more. So far so good, but now it's time to get down to business.

Seolhyun is one of the most popular members of AOA, and she's also very attractive. You’ve been a fan of her work for some time, and with AOA winding up as a group she might be looking for work – with an inbuilt fanbase of men (and women!) who have fantasised about her for years, she'd be perfect for this role. You call her up, and after a short phone call she agrees to come to your studio to discuss a potential job offer.

The next day Seolhyun arrives at your studio wearing a nice ensemble that shows off her subtle curves and plenty of smooth skin. "Hello," she says. “Thanks for seeing me.”

"Hello, Seolhyun,” you reply, “please have a seat. Do you want anything to drink?"

"I'm alright."

You take a seat across from her. "So, Seolhyun, shall we get right to it?”

“Please,” she replies, “Cut right to the chase, John.”

“Okay,” you reply. Time to test how serious she is. “How comfortable would you be with having sex on camera?"

"Oh, that's no problem," she says.

"You'd have no problems with having real, unsimulated sexual contact with someone you just met?"

"Not at all. I'm a very open-minded person." She leans back, confidently, and flashes you a brilliant white smile.

"Alright,” you say, trying to keep a serene expression, “how do you feel about lesbian scenes?"

"I've never tried it on camera before, but I'd be willing to give it a go."

"That's great,” you reply, “I think you'd be a very popular adult actress. Just one more thing..."

"What's that?"

"I need to make sure you look good naked," you say, slightly nervous but trying to hide your excitement.

“Absolutely,” she replies, “I guarantee you won’t be disappointed.”

You and Seolhyun stand up, and you take her over to a large mirror on the wall.

"Take your clothes off," you say.

“Enjoy,” Seolhyun replies, and begins to undress. You look over her body as she takes off her shoes, socks, shorts, jumper, and finally her surprisingly skimpy underwear.

"Turn around," you say.

She turns to face the mirror, and you examine her body, nodding in approval. Her body is exquisite, as you'd always imagined – tall, slender, with a tight ass and pert breasts topped with light brown nipples. You can't wait to see her perform.

"What do you think?" She asks, confidently. Your eyes travel up from her naked body to her face. She smiles as she realizes what you're looking at.

"Do I look good?" She asks, fluttering her eyelashes.

"You look fantastic," you say, honestly.

"I'm glad you think so."

You look at her for a few more seconds, before realizing you probably should be focusing on her career right now. You've gotten what you need from her, but there's one more girl who you need to speak to before you make the decision on your first movie.

"Thank you, Seolhyun. You can get dressed."

"So, I got the job?"

"You got the job."

Seolhyun smiles, before getting dressed again. She leaves your office, and you go back to work.

The next girl you'd like to recruit is Ahin from Momoland. Seolhyun is tall and slender whereas Ahin has thick thighs and generous breasts, so you think they'd complement each other well in sex scenes. You call up Momoland’s agency and ask to speak to Ahin, and they put her on the phone. You explain your offer to her, and she is very interested.

"I'd love to," she says. "But I'm only nineteen, is that a problem?"

"No, that's fine," you say.

"Okay, I'm looking forward to it."

You hang up the phone and organize a car to come and pick her up tomorrow for her in-person interview.

The next day, Ahin arrives for her job interview wearing a pair of short shorts and a tight t-shirt that really show off her assets. You look her up and down as she enters your office.

"Hello," you say. "Have a seat."

Ahin sits down, crosses her legs and smiles at you nervously.

"You look nervous," you say. "Don't worry, I'm not going to bite."

Ahin chuckles, and you smile. "So, um... do you want to just ask me your questions?" She says.

Might as well jump straight in. "Okay," you say, "how comfortable do you feel about having sex on camera? Both with men and women."

"I'm not sure," she says. "I mean, I'm fine with the idea of it, but I've never done it before. I'm really excited to try, though."

"What about kissing? How do you feel about that?" You ask.

"I've done that before," she says. "I'm pretty good at it, people say."

"That's good," you say. "Do you have any questions for me?"

"How much are you paying?" Ahin asks.

"5 million Won per video."

"Wow, really?" Ahin asks. "That's a lot. I was expecting much less."

"Why did you think it would be less?" You ask, curious.

"Well, I just assumed it would be like a couple hundred thousand, like most web idols get. You're really going all out, huh?"

"Yeah. I'm only sourcing the K-pop industry's sexiest performers."

"I'm flattered that you think I'm worthy of this," Ahin says.

"You are."

"I'll have to give it some thought," Ahin says. "My family is quite religious so... I'll give you an answer in a few days."

"Perfect. You can leave, then."

Ahin nods and leaves your office. You stare at her firm, thick thighs as she walks out the door.

You make your way over to the waiting room, and your current (and only) star, Seolhyun, is sitting there.

"Good morning, Seolhyun. You look lovely as ever."

"Morning," Seolhyun says.

"I was thinking we'd shoot some solo promotional stuff today. Maybe a lingerie photoshoot and a softcore solo video."

"Solo video?" Seolhyun asks.

"Just you, by yourself, expressing your own sexuality and telling viewers why you think they should buy your movies," you say.

"Oh. That sounds fun," Seolhyun says.

"First, let's start with the lingerie shoot," you say, "I've got some waiting for you in Studio A."

You head to the studio, and Seolhyun follows.

"Have you posed in lingerie before?" You ask.

"No," Seolhyun says, as you enter.

The studio is fairly basic: there's a few lights and cameras along the edges of the room, though nothing too fancy. There's a double bed in the centre of the shooting space, and the lights are all set up. You check your camera is fully charged.

"Let's get you into your outfit," you say.

"OK," Seolhyun replies.

"Choose whichever set of lingerie you'd like to start with,” you tell her, “I want it to reflect your unique personality and sexuality."

"I can pick my own outfits?" Seolhyun asks.

"Of course," you say.

"I'll go change, then, if that's alright," Seolhyun says.

"Go ahead."

"Thanks, John," Seolhyun says.

A few minutes later, Seolhyun returns to the studio, wearing a lacy black lingerie set, with garters and sheer stockings.

"That's a great look," you say.

"Do you want me to do something specific, or just stare into the camera?" Seolhyun asks.

"Let's try a few different things," you say.

Over the next twenty minutes, you direct Seolhyun to try various flattering poses for the camera, getting some pretty sexy shots of her tight body. She's a natural, if a bit new to the whole thing.

"Okay, this is a good start,” you say, “Do you feel nice and warmed up?"

"I do, yes," Seolhyun says.

Let's heat this photoshoot up

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)