More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

What system do you create?

Cum Slut Simulator (Modern Version)

Inspired by the advanced artificial intelligence of the modern day, you begin focusing the code into the nodes of a new game system, the neurons all around forming into complex networks that will form the core of the soon to be existent end product. Unlike many of the systems you were familiar with, this particular game had no real completion objective. It was a sandbox that revolves around the actions of a single female pawn in the game, and the direction of her fate depends entirely on random chance, her assigned preferences, the environment and the inputs of the player to influence the initiation or the outcomes of various events. Nothing encountered here is predetermined as the pawns live out their lives following a set of unknown variables only known to the system. In general, the game environment is a hyper sexualized representation of modern life. Even then, the realism is dialed straight down, focusing more on the explicit sexual gratification more than anything else. In other words, the game world is like one gigantic porn movie set where anything from the most ordinary to the most bizarre can happen. Nothing in this game world is at all realistic.

The player begins by selecting and customizing a randomly generated female human pawn that is spawned into the game world. They are presented by a set of rules that govern the pawn's psychological and physical behavior, all of which can be modified, added or subtracted to a maximum of two items to the player's liking where appropriate:

  • Basic Info. This area states the name, age, race, marital status and occupation of the pawn.
  • Orientation. This can identify as any known orientation in the modern world.
  • Personality Type. The stereotypical categorization of what type of person the pawn is.
  • Drive. How often the pawn will get horny and seek out sexual activity.
  • Deviance. How willing the pawn is at breaking its own social, political and moral values.
  • Erogenous Zones. This governs where on the pawn's body that will cause the most amount of pleasure.
  • Obsessions. This governs what the pawn will desire to do most often. The lower the deviance, the less likely the pawn is to resist partaking in a compromising obsession.

Beyond these rules, every other value and information is completely hidden from players. However, they have the opportunity to influence any aspect of the world by using Slut Points. These are earned every time the pawn completes a sexual action, earning them 1 point. However, if the pawn causes another to orgasm 2 points are awarded. A player can perform a minor change by spending 5 points. These can include changing minor details and behaviors, such as commanding the pawn to go somewhere or do something, completely ignoring their Deviance value. 10 points allow the player to make a major change, which radically alters other pawns or the immediate environment anyhow the player wishes, such as physical appearances, teleportation and every variable both known and unknown. Spending 20 points allows for a radical change that affects the whole game world, such as changing the socially accepted rules of the world. Players can only spend points to make one change at a time, and must spend more points to make multiple changes.

Although slightly bare, the game does require some way to tell the player whats up, so the player is able to reach into their pawn's thoughts and feelings. Each thought and feeling is expressed through an icon, a thought bubble or both.

After finishing up the final line of code, you activate the game for the first time. Immediately, your view flashes in a bright white light. When it subsides, you find yourself before a jet black background with a pink neon sign bearing the name of the game, 'Cum Slut Simulator', the full silhouette of a woman with huge fake tits plastered behind the 'Slut' word.

What would you like to experience first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)