More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnimeQueen3001 AnimeQueen3001

How does the story start?

Creepy Circus, Scary Clown Hypnotizes Mom

Jeddah was sitting on the couch in the living room of her house, it was around 7:00 PM at night, she was watching a TV Show on TV, Jeddah was 37-years-old, she was Caucasian, she was 5'8, shoulder length long blonde hair, blue eyes, she was wearing underwear, sleep shirt and shorts, house socks on her feet, she was a devoted mother to her 18-year-old teenage son named Michael.

He was 5'9, brown hair, hazel eyes, he was up-stairs in his bedroom doing his homework, he was working on his algebra, he had most of it done, and was working on the last problem, he needed to find the answer before he had to go to bed.

Meanwhile back in the living room, Jeddah was still watching the TV show on the flat screen smart TV that was in the entertainment center, that was in the corner of the house, suddenly a strange commercial came on the TV screen, creepy circus music started playing, a circus clown dressed in a black and white Clown costume was walking toward the TV screen, the circus clown started juggling rubber balls, Jeddah continued watching the circus clown Juggling the rubber balls on the TV.

suddenly the rubber balls started spinning a hypnotic spiral in front of Jeddah's face and eyes, she started watching it, she became hypnotized.

"Come join me, come join me, come join me", The Circus clown said.

Jeddah got up from the couch, she started walking toward the closed living room door, the throw blanket that she had on her legs mysteriously taken off of her legs, the living room door mysteriously opened, Jeddah walked through the doorway, across the front porch, down the front porch steps, Meanwhile Michael walked down the stairs, he was surprised to find that his mom was gone, He notice the door opened, He rushed to the living room door, and was shocked to see his mom sitting in a carriage, and the carriage drove off.

"MOM!!", Michael said.

What Will Michael Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)