More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Cow Upgrade

"The Cow upgrade." Samus selected from the list slightly reluctantly. A brief second passed and the upgrade dropped from the machines, she took the chip from the machine and inserted it into her zero suit.

Samus began to feel a swelling sensation in her breasts and looked down to see them swelling before her eyes, each one swelling to almost the size of her head. They felt odd, as if her breast were filling with liquid. Underneath her suit, her areola and nipples grew much larger and darkened to a brown color, hardening visibly and pushing against her zero suit from within. The sensation of feeling her breast and nipples fill and grow was divine, sending Samus' moans of pleasure all throughout the station. All the while her hips cracked as they widened out, Samus spread her legs as she adjusted her posture to accommodate her hips' wideness. Samus then felt a small tail begin to sprout out from just above her rear, growing longer and becoming as fair as her skin, thin, and leathery with a blond furred tip, flicking around her calves of its own free will.

As Samus looked down at her tail, she noticed her zero suit's material receding up her midriff, shrinking and losing material quickly, the material on her arms and shoulder disappearing completely as her midriff to her rips similarly shrank away to nothing, only a spotted bikini being left to cover her enlarged breasts, and the two straps that held it up as her breasts strained against the fabric. The black and white cow spotted bikini did nothing to hide the deep cleavage that she now possessed and the big nipples pushing against the fabric. Down at her waist, a bikini bottom covered her wide hips with a small hole cut for her tail to fit through. As her zero suit was converted into the bikini, she felt her vagina moisten and permanently puffen up, giving her a big camel toe. Meanwhile on her feet her shoes were intact, ending just below her calves as two perfectly long heels.

Samus brought herself back into a steady position and felt her head tingling, moving her hand up to brush her hair away as two horns began growing up, curving at the ends. Her ears tingled as well as they began to grow longer and wider, pointing at the end as they gained a blond fur on the outside, while being bright pink on the inside, twitching slightly as Samus touched the soft texture of them. Finally, a large, yellow metal cowbell formed around her neck to her surprise and dismay, attached to a short but tough wire connected to a band around her neck. The bell jangled loudly as Samus walked over toward the mirror, jangling even louder as she flicked it with her finger. Curious as to what would happen if she took it off, she tried to no avail. Rubbing her hands around the bells band she felt the upgrade slot directly behind her neck, the upgrade presumably connected directly to her brain or spine, there was no telling what could happen if she took the bell off.

Samus eyes herself the mirror, her now head sized breasts jiggling to a stop as her wide hips and heels made her steps sway seductively, Samus slightly enjoying the jiggling sloshing sensation that she got when she moved. In the mirror, Samus discovered that her skin had paled to a more milky, very light color with a small, pale pink spot above her puffy vagina, presumably where an udder could be.

What did Samus think?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)