More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnimeQueen3001 AnimeQueen3001

How does the story start?

County Fair Hypnosis

Craig and his Mom Savannah was at the County Fair, they were having a mother and son bonding, Craig was 18-years-old, he was Caucasian, 5'8, short brown hair, hazel eyes, He was wearing under-wear, Capri Shorts, Shirt, Socks, Shoes, His Mom Savannah was 38-years-old, she was Caucasian, 5'9, wavey long blonde hair, blue eyes, she was wearing underwear, bra, capri shorts, shirt, socks, tennis shoes.

They were having a great time, they rode on some of the rides, played some games, won some games, Craig put the games that his mom and himself had won in the back seat of their dark blue 4-door Toyota Corolla car, they started walking around the County Fair, someone was passing out Fliers, they were Fliers of a Hypnosis Show, Craig and Savannah walked into the tent where the Hypnosis show was in, and sat down on the bench, all of a sudden the doors of the tent mysteriously closed, a white light hit the stage, a puff of white smoke, a man appeared on the stage, he was in his late 20s, he had dark black hair, teal green eyes, he was Caucasian, He was wearing under-wear, black suit and tie, socks, black shoes.

"Hello Ladies and Gentleman, My Name is Pro. James Hypnosis, I'm a world-famous Hypnotist, now for my first trick, I shall need Five volunteers, with the help of my magic wand", The Man said as he took out his magic wand as he spoke.

Pro. James Hypnosis started picking out five Volunteers with his Magic Wand, first he picked a male that was sitting across from them, the male was also in his late 20s, brown hair, hazel eyes, he was Caucasian, 6'8, he was wearing under-wear, capri shorts, shirt, socks, shoes, The 20-year-old male got up from the bench that he was sitting with his wife, walked down the Aisle, up on the stage, and sat in the first chair, Craig notice that there was another person that was assisting Pro. James Hypnosis, He was placing five chairs out on the stage, and walking back behind the curtain, Next Pro. James Hypnosis picked out a female, she was also in her late 20s, she was Caucasian, 5'8, shoulder length long brunette hair, hazel eyes, she was wearing underwear, capri shorts, shirt, socks shoes, she got up from the bench that she was sitting in, walked down the aisle, up on the stage, sat down in the second chair, Next Pro. James Hypnosis Picked out another Male, He got up from the bench, walked down the Aisle, up on the stage, and sat down in the third chair, Pro. James Hypnosis picked out another female, she also got up from the bench, walked down the aisle, up on the stage, sat down in the fourth chair, Suddenly Pro. James Hypnosis saw Savannah, His Magic Wand pointed to her.

"How about you my dear, would you like to join us?", Pro. James Hypnosis asked.

"Oh, I don't know", Savannah answered.

"Go for it, Mom, go for it", Craig whispered.

"All Right", Savannah said.

She got up from the bench, she was holding on to the purse strap that was on her shoulder, she was carrying her purse down the aisle, up on the stage, and sat down in the fifth chair that was inside a box, like the others that were in the box, Pro. James Hypnosis started tapping the box doors closed with his Magic Wand, Craig watched as the door closed on his mom, Pro. James Hypnosis was standing in front of the five boxes, with his back to the audience, he started the hypnosis, about an hour later Pro. James Hypnosis tapped the box's open, Craig and the rest of the Audience were surprised to see the five Volunteers, they had blank looks on their faces, Pro. James Hypnosis commanded them to stand and walk out of the boxes, the five hypnotized volunteers stood up and walked out of the boxes.

Pro. James Hypnosis told them that they were a flock of chickens in a chicken coop, Next, he told them that they were ballerinas dancing on a ballet stage, he told them that they were a flock of geese flying south for the winter, Craig was thrilled seeing his mom, clucking like a chicken and pecking the ground, dancing like a ballerina, and flying like a goose, Pro. James Hypnosis told them to stop, and sit back down, they stopped, sat down in the chairs, Pro. James Hypnosis closed the boxes doors, He stood in the middle of the stage to face the Audience.

"Now Ladies and Gentleman, I have to go, but I'm taking the five volunteers with me, so I can give them a reward for their part in the Hypnosis show, so good-bye", Pro. James Hypnosis said.

All of a sudden, another white light hit the stage, a puff of white smoke, Pro. James Hypnosis and the five hypnotized Volunteers were gone, Craig and the rest of the Audience walked out of the Tent, Craig was thinking what to do next, when a shadow caught his attention, He notice Pro. James Hypnosis's Assistant, He was walking behind the stage, Craig decided to follow him, he started following far behind him, being very careful not to step on any twigs or sticks, He followed him far from the County Fair, past a make-shift trailer park where all the County Fair Workers lived at, Craig hides behind some large blue Canisters, He looked over them, He saw Pro. James Hypnosis, he was wearing Normal Clothes, He was standing in front of the Five Hypnotized Volunteers, He was talking to them.

Craig wanted to get closer to listen what he was saying to them, until he decided to stay where he was, he was scared about getting caught and who knows what would happen to the five hypnotized volunteers, Craig started walking back to the county fair, He started getting hungry, He walked to the local food court, and got a hot dog with relish, onion rings, a cup of Cola Soda Pop, Craig sat down in the bench seat at a picnic table, where he could see his mom, he had the his smart phone on the table, in case his mom called, about an hour later He had finished eating the Hot Dog, Onion Rings, He was drinking his cup of Cola Soda Pop, Suddenly he saw his mom, Savannah was walking passed him, she didn't even notice him, He was even more surprised that she was with the woman that was at the hypnosis show, Craig started following them, He started following far behind them, not letting them out of his sight.

He followed them through the Exit of the County Fair, and to the second parking lot that was outside of the fair, He hide behind every car, and was watching them, He saw them looking over each Car, Craig had no Idea what they were looking for, until they stopped at a white Chrysler 4-door Car, Craig was stunned when he saw his mom open the driver-side door and sat in the driver-seat, He saw her go through every single compartment, until he saw her take some stuff out of the compartment, and putting them in her purse, Craig couldn't believe it, His own mom was stealing, she would never, ever do anything like that.

Savannah was a great person, a good citizen, and a good Christian, He continued watching and observing them, as they went to the next car, and went through them too, Craig started counting the cars that they had broken in too, they had broken into 24 cars, Craig started following them back through the Entrance, through the County Fair, to the small travel trailer where Pro. James Hypnosis was at, Craig hid behind the large blue canisters, He watched them give Pro. James Hypnosis what they had stolen, they gave him Billfold wallets, Cash, Jewelry, Rolex Watches, Credit Cards, Pro. James Hypnosis thanked them and asked them to take their seats, as he put the stuff in the trailer, Craig walked back to the Fair, he started looking at some of the stuff that people were selling, until his smart phone started vibrating, he picked it up, it was a text message from his mom.

"Craig, I've met up with an old friend, I'm staying with my friend, you can go back to the house, I'll be home soon", The Text Message said.

Craig was shocked, he decided to find out what was going on, He went back to the small travel trailer.

What Will Craig Discover?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)