More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by adstyle22 adstyle22

What world shall we tell our new story?

Coruscant (Star Wars Clone Wars)

Ahsoka looked high on praise as she descended the elevator, with her equally pleased master Anakin. The 18 year old Togruta had finally completed her training and achieved the much desired Jedi Knight status, and being the youngest to do so.

Anakin had teased her all the way through her knighting ceremony, making digs at her age in pretense jealousy. She could've strangled him, but in the great mood she was in forgiveness was easy.

Now though there was business to deal with.

The elevator shudders to a halt and the doors whoosh open to find C3PO waiting. "Good day Master Luke, and Miss Tano congratulations."

"Thanks 3PO"

"Where'e Pa-Senator Amidala 3PO? Still in front of the mirror, she needn't go to all that trouble?" Anakin asked as he breezed past the gold droid, Ahsoka following with amusement. 'How are they still a secret? Has nothing to do with Anakin I assume, and all to do with Padme.'

"Senator Amidala has just returned from a senate meeting. She is dressing into appropriate casual clothing." C3PO responded.

"Hmm, not a bad guess then. We'll wait for her in the lounge" Anakin stated.

C3PO disappeared and Anakin was left with Ahsoka's smirking face. "Is there a business reason why we're here, or a "business" reason?"

"Of course its professional. There's some rather threatening rumours of bounty hunters on the senator's back, we're here to warn her and tell her what the council are to do about it."

"And what are we to do about it?"

Anakin was interrupted in mid-breath by an exasperated Padme "the one time you are actually ON TIME." She approached in a casual blue gown, hair in a bun just how Anakin likes it.

"Charming Senator Amidala, and here we are trying to help save your life." Anakin put on a mock-offended tone.

"Honestly, I get threats on my life every day. I really don't think it's necessary."

"Not from bounty hunters you don't. And remember the last one..." Anakin and Padme shared a secret look, one Ahsoka had no knowledge about but knew how tender the experience must've been.

"Ok. What are my orders, and what are the council going to do?"

"You are to name an interim senator that carries your political duties temporarily. You are not to leave Coruscant under any circumstances. You will have a heavy guard whenever you have to leave the building, as well as your Jedi guardian. The Jedi guardian will stay with you at all times."

Padme's eyes were showing so much protest, but she knew this wasn't just coming from him. If the Jedi council says all that must happen, it will. "So be it. When will the Jedi get here?"

Ahsoka initially thought she'd missed something entirely, seeing as there was her hearthrob Jedi right in front of her. But then she realised that Anakin obviously couldn't be that guardian, Obi-Wan needs him in the war effort.

Anakin then turned to his Padawan and said "she's already here."

Ahsoka's brain needed recalibrating before she could respond. "Me? But Master...I can't leave you, you need someone to watch your back."

Anakin smiled. "That I do, and not many are better than you Snips. But you're a Knight now, you'll be going on more solo adventures from time to time. This came from Master Yoda and Master Windu, so it's not really up to me. But if it was I'd still choose you because I need someone I trust with my life, and no less." She knew he also wanted to say 'with her life', which really spoke of how much trust he did have in Ahsoka.

Ahsoka looked at a guilt-ridden Padme, seeing how much this meant to Anakin, any further argument was lost. "Of course Master. No harm will come to Senator Amidala, not on my watch."

Dinner time.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)