More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anders0n Anders0n

What do you see looking back at you?

Corrupted man (Anders0n)

(Thanks for giving my story a shot and I hope you enjoy, I'm not used to writing so any pointers or help will be appreciated and i will read comments and reply when i upload chapter two in the next 24hrs.)

Midnight black dishevelled and somewhat greasy hair frames a rather plain face covered in dirt marks and a patchy beard. The only interesting features being that of two miniscule points poking out his forehead signalling his corrupted nature, alongside blood red eyes that seem rather melancholic fitting in with the rest of grubby appearance. Simple dirty rags frame the lithe and skinny body. The tiniest pinprick of something poking out above his bottom.

Life was not pleasant, locked away in a basement of a large Abbey with only 4 stone walls, a large wooden door and necklace for company. Life was not always so glum, once being a part of the clergy's servants, training to become a priest. But the Demons attacked in , not for the first time it seemed that we were always in locked battle with the demons and most of the time we would drive them back to their foul world, always with the help of heroes coming to our aid.

The times they did not arrive or were not powerful enough, we would lose our home until the heroes would come and save us. Our resolve with devotion to our god Lathander, the most holy one. Lathander being strict in her scripture to keep us pure of heart as we bring her teachings of love and wisdom to all that will listen, granting us her holy magic of holy healing and light damaging spells and abilities.

The most recent attack was a rather bloody affair as the heroes seemed to fail to arrive in time for our aid and many of the priests fell to the attacks of the foul demons. Most of the time when it happens i fall quickly and await the respawn but this time i ran into a demi boss, dare i say if not for being demonic would be hard to describe in words her beauty. Eyes naturally fall to her rather large bosom only covered by a thin strip of black leather that barely contains or leave much to the imagination a simple strip crisscrossing down her belly and covering the nether regions in a similar fashion before continuing down and round up the back. Two pointed natural heels that extend out her feet rather than actual shoes make her already tall frame even taller, her face a mixture of innocence and ferocity that give her an air of mystery not to mention beautiful.

*The day of the attack*

It was the same every time, told to run and hide as we were not ready to face an attack and would only get in the way. Looking at your stat sheet, you can understand why.

Level 1 Human

Monster, Human, Explicit
Experience to level up - 100
Attributes
STR 15 DEX 25 END 10 CHA 25 MAN 40 APP 15 PER 25 INT 30 WIS 30
Skills
Awareness 30, religion 30
Crafting Skills
Scribing 15
Feats
Spellcaster – You are a spellcaster and know some rudimentary spells. Spell effects can be manipulated by appropriate attributes and skills, often Intelligence and Occultism.
Spells
Light - You touch one object that is no larger than 10 feet in any dimension. Until the spell ends, the object sheds bright light in a 20-foot radius and dim light for an additional 20 feet. The light can be colored as you like. Completely covering the object with something opaque blocks the light. The spell ends if you cast it again or dismiss it as an action.

This is why you ran to a small storage room under the Abbey, currently devoid of any furnishings or items seemingly forgotten and abandoned hidden away behind a bookcase. You enter as you so often have only to come face to face with a woman.

Stopping dead in your tracks facing up the beauty, clutching at my circular talisman around your neck so hard you can feel them turn white. Her eyes lock with my own even as she licks her lips, showing the slightest amount of pointed teeth. Despite yourself, your member begins to harden at the sight of her. Your voice cracking as you begin to chant“ I beseech you Lathander, give me strength and smite thi….” taken aback away from prayer as her lips catch your own, her fangs biting down on your llips drawing blood, warmth radiating. Pushing against her shoulders hard enough to cause you to lose balance, tripping and falling back hard onto the stone floor, looking up at her as she grins. “F...fin..finish me demon, i will not fall easily” embarrassed as your mind conjures up the image of you falling a moment before and becoming painfully aware of your full hardness straining against your simple robes.

“You taste sweet little priest, oh how much fun we are going to have” a predatory grin on her face, making you gulp as she pounces. Trying to pull yourself backwards has no effect as your limbs lock into place, your fate sealed. Squeezing your eyes closed awaiting the inevitable to follow “in your guidance i am whole, in your love i am strong” her chuckle causing you to shiver as i continue to chant. Feeling cold on your lower region with a slight breeze, cautiously opening an eye hoping that she had left, locks you once again with her eyes, a wickedness to them as you gulp seeing your hardness inches from her lips. A sense of dread filling you even as a small part of you wants her to do more, a wicked thought you are disgusted at, but can’t seem to shift away. Opening your mouth to speak, before being cut off as she takes your entire length into her mouth, the heat surprising as you groan and writhe. The sensation was something you had never experienced before and it was divine, mind going numb with the pleasure as you let out “of Lathander” coming out as nothing more than a moan. Her hand begging to play with your two balls, that feel heavier than you have ever known as her tongue coils around your tip and sucks hard.

An unknown pressure builds all too fast as your body is released from it’s hold and your hand reaches out grabbing two horns as you climax for the first time in your life. Pain mixes in the pleasure as you feel her bite down on your penis at the same time what you can only assume is her tongue slides down your urethra producing the most unbearable heat to radiate outwards. Not being able to take it anymore you fall backwards in a heap now aware of the sounds of battle growing closer. Sounds of heroes finally arriving to your rescue.

It seems that the heroes today are rather powerful and dispatch the demons with little to no trouble. The last thing you see is a streak of blue arcing into the small room as the demoness winks at you before you are both overtaken by the lightning killing you both.

Respawn in 5.00… 4.59… 4.58

Normally you respawn in the temple dais with the other two apprentices but this time you are in the room you died in, alone and feeling different like you have lost something you never truly knew what you had. Looking around and seeing nothing better to do, open up your stat sheet to see if anything has changed.

Level 1 Fallen Human

Monster, Humanoid, Explicit
Experience to level up - 100
Attributes
STR 15 DEX 25 END 10 CHA 25 MAN 40 APP 15 PER 25 INT 30 WIS 30
Skills
Awareness 30, religion 30, occult 1o
Crafting Skills
Scribing 15, demonology 5
Feats
Spellcaster – You are a spellcaster and know some rudimentary spells. Spell effects can be manipulated by appropriate attributes and skills, often Intelligence and Occultism.
Spells
Firebolt - launches a small ball of flame at a target dealing fire damage
Minor illusion - can change small parts of their appearance or create the appearance that something is different that they actually are.
Demonic venom - Causes the target on a failed save to be more agreeable with the target and want to please them.

Gripping your necklace to chant in prayer causes you to drop it instantly as pain rings out in your hand and inspection shows that it has burned the mark of Lathander into your palm. “This is not good, what has the update done” as you pace in your room looking and failing for an exit, despair at your predicament growing by each passing hour. The feeling of loss and abandonment from your god you served faithfully brings about fits of rage before you calm down, vowing to speak to Abbess Edith to help you come back to the light. The only good thing to come from your isolation is that you begin to appreciate your new spells, though you are holy unsure how the venom works or where it comes from. A week passes with little change before...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)