More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SilentBanshee SilentBanshee

What do you do?

Continue to Fantasize

Within your mind's eye a forest palace of great twisting willow branches and glowing emerald leaves slowly grows to create the court of the woodland kingdom. Seated upon a great mahogany stump-throne sits the idle tree spirit king. It is the night of the equinox. Libations pour forth as all manner of beings of myth and dreams joyfully dance beneath the tree-king's drowsy gaze.

Wolves and deer prance in circles around the patchy flora. Half goat fauns flip and spiral in aerobatic displays. Minataurs' massive hands gently grasp those of delicate Nymphs as the pairs spin in graceful ecstasy. All this and more plays within your mind as you quietly watch; you are but a disembodied presence lingering on the periphery of the fanciful festivities.

As your fantasy unfolds unchecked by your inhibitions, you once again turn your attention to the somber looking tree-king. It is hard to tell where the majestic spirit ends and his wooden throne begins. Despite the presence this mystic being emanates throughout the joyous gathering, his crestfallen demeanor seems to pierce only you.

With a great groaning of wood the forest trembles as the King rouses from his revelry. The parade of merriment stops dead in its tracks as all eyes fall upon you. All is still and silent as you find yourself startled into opening your eyes.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)