More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kainen Kainen

What's next?

Contact Thomas "Tommy" Ryan

Between her family's former connections within the Sicilian mafia, it was a given that Giuliana had at least a few contacts within as well as halfway decent information on each of the major factions of the city. The Russians, the Cartels, the Yakuza and of course the Irish. One contact that had seemingly come to her almost by chance was Thomas Ryan, the second son of the head of the Ryan clan. While her contacts gave variable reports as to his level of involvement within the clan, she could've asked the guy at any time should she have wanted to considering that he was the headmaster of the private catholic school, St. Cecilia's Academy, where her daughters attended on scholarship.

She'd been grateful to him for extending the scholarship to her daughters but naturally suspicious if he wanted something from her. But thus far, he'd kept any aspirations entirely to himself save for the occasional quick peek at her alluring cleavage whenever she wore a low cut top to one of the meetings regarding how her daughters were doing and going through the by now perfunctory discussion as to whether the scholarships would be continued.

While his brown hair was rather plain and his height was barely pushing six feet, his bright emerald green eyes always seemed to have something going on behind them: something ticking away in the back of his mind even when he was gazing directly into her own darker eyes. There was a savage intelligence to them, an intriguing contrast to his soft-spoken celtic lilt and soft smile that had garnered him at least a bit of attention from the female staff if Giuliana's observations of his secretary's body language was any indication.

Now that she had made up her mind to ruin Giuseppe as utterly as her vindictive Sicilian ancestry would make her capable of, she knew she was going to include the soft-spoken principal of her daughter's school if only to make sure that her plans had as minimal an impact as possible on them. As she found his entry in her little black book, she debated whether she should call on the office phone and lend the meeting an ostensible official reason to hide her movements from potential prying eyes or simply be straightforward and call his personal cell in order to make clear how serious she was about this plan and his required assistence in the matter of her beloved daughters.

Which phone number is dialed: offical or personal?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)