More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Conspiracy Factist

It wasn’t paranoia if they were really out to get you. Sandra knew for a fact that they were. They had banned her from all the most popular social media platforms because she wasn’t afraid to speak the truth. They called her a conspiracy theorist, but she wasn’t; that was just what they called people like her to discredit them. She liked to think of herself as a conspiracy factist.

The banning didn’t deter her. She just created an alt and started posting again. She had a real fire post about how the lizardmen were controlling the weather. It was doing some good numbers, and that’s what she cared about. She needed to get people to see the truth. Anyone who she could reach was one more person able to fight back against the state and the shadow government that ruled it behind the scenes.

She was in the middle of writing a new post about how there had been a UFO sighting above Ohio and that no one in the entire world knew what it was (which was true, since even the military had declined to identify it, and if the military wasn’t commenting one way or the other, then it was super suspicious since they were already in the pocket of the lizardmen). Mid keystroke, she heard a notification pop up. A new reply to her post. She opened the thread up.

“That’s so true!!!!” The reply began. “100%”

Another person added a moment later, “I can’t believe the media isn’t reporting on this.”

And another, “This is just like the conspiracy to make women not want as much sex.” Whoa, that wasn’t cool. She hated how some of the crazier people in the movement took advantage to post things that weren’t even real conspiracies. They really dragged drown the truth-tellers into the muck with them.

She was going to close the app, but then she saw that the user had added a follow-up in the thread which was just a spinning spiral gif. It autoplayed when she opened that post. “They’re trying to brainwash you.”

Well, yes, she did believe that there were some mind-controlling agencies out there. M.K. Ultra and all that, but there wasn’t any reason they would be tied to this.

She saw the user had posted another reply to that reply and opened it up. It was another spiral that autoplayed. “But don’t worry, just watch this spiral and it will counter their brainwashing.”

The spiral was kind of pretty to look at it, but that wasn’t how brainwashing actually worked. You needed cocktails and pretty heavy subliminals. At least that’s what Sandra had read about the trial programs like M.K. Ultra.

Still, that didn’t mean she should dismiss the poster’s thoughts without giving them due consideration. Sandra prided herself on having an open mind. So she thought about it. Was there a conspiracy to make woman want less sex?

It was to some distress that she began to arrive at some very reasonable answers. Her head hurt. But part of being a conspiracy factist was the ability yo resolve seemingly conflicting standards of truth. To see between the lines of propaganda and ferret out the underlying reality. She would compromise.

Her fingers started clacking away at the keyboard. “Do you know that the government is trying to condition women into not wanting sex? They’re doing it so men get more and more sexually unsatisfied and are more likely to join the military to find fulfillment.”

She had thought of that one on the spot, but it rang true so she just hit send and watched the comments roll in. Some were surprised at her sudden supposedly outlandish take, even going so far as to decry her. But she was used to that, so it didn’t particularly affect her. She did appreciate the sudden influx of new supporters though, who stood by her new insight.

She made sure to share the original poster’s comment and replies on her account too, so they could get more eyes on it. It was important when you lived on the fringes of society to look out for one another. Sandra liked opening the eyes of people, but it was taking a lot of her time. She had important things to do like finding a man to fuck so she could stick it to the state.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)