More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deathcon Deathcon

Who is our Protagonist? How many years since the Outbreak?

Connor Jackson, 0 Years

"You heard about this virus thing?" Asked my younger sister, Brooke Jackson. I and her are both currently browsing Netfilx. Brooke has only graduated just from High School last month and is still looking for a job, though she still has that part-time job at Pizza Hut. She is 5'4, weighs 115 pounds, has B cup breasts, and a nice ass and a cute face.

Me? Well I am 6'3 and weigh a good 215 pounds, I have a toned body bordering on normal, and green eyes, i'm not that special really. I also just became a Senior in the local College last month, so yeah! I live in a town up near Canada in the state of New York, life is okay...

"Yes, and no I don't believe it." I respond to Brooke, "Anyway when are mom and dad going to be back?"

"Don't know, they should be here soon. Also, I believe it." Brooke responded. "Now, i'm going to get my apron for work. This time please tie it tight enough. But, not so tight you have to get dad to do it for you." She said as she blew a raspberry at you.

Typical Brooke.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)