More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by starwarsalpha1 starwarsalpha1

Who's story will you follow?

Connor, out to be the greatest Pokémon Trainer (LeafGreen)

As his alarm went off Connor shot out of bed smashing his fist on the off button. Today was finally the day! Like most people Connor has loved Pokémon ever since he was little. He has always had a dream of becoming the worlds greatest Pokémon trainer. And as of yesterday he is finally 18 and can begin doing just that! Connor was so excited when, during his birthday of all days, the Pokémon League at Indigo Plateau made the announcement! They are letting anyone come in and battle. Granted they have beaten all 8 of the Kanto regions gym leaders. That's just what he needs to prove he is the best!

Quickly throwing on some clothes Connor darts passed his NES and collection of Pokémon books (the majority of which contain sexy pictures of female Pokémon) and down the stairs into the living room kitchen combo. The place is neat, tidy, and clean, the sweet smell of breakfast fills the air.

Picture of Connor

"Hi, Mom!" Connor greets his mother as he sits down at the dinning table.

"Morning honey, are you excited for today? You've been dreaming about this for a long time."

"Yeah! I can't wait to get started!" Connor replies, his cheeks full of food.

"Well I'm glad you are so excited. I'll be doing nothing but worrying while you are gone." She looks over to the t.v. currently on some news channel about people going missing and a suspected group.

"I'll be okay Mom." Connor having scarfed down his breakfast jumps up to give his mother a kiss and hug goodbye before sprinting out the door.

Connor lives in Pallet Town. It’s an extremely small town in the Kanto region. It has a nice field of red flowers and a river to the south of town. He runs down the road, passed his neighbor Sophie's house, toward Route 1 to begin his adventure.

"Hey, wait! Don’t go out!" A voice calls out to him, stopping Connor in his tracks.

It was Prof. Oak! Oak is the authority on all things Pokémon in the Kanto region and many trainers hold him in high regard. He also happens to have a lab in Pallet Town and is the grandfather of Connor's neighbor, Sophie.

"It's unsafe! Wild Pokémon live in the tall grass! You need your own Pokémon for your protection. Didn't you get my email? I've been waiting for you at the lab."

"Oh yeah. I forgot. Sorry."

"That's alright, I'm sure today is a very exciting day for you...aah?"

"Connor."

"Right, I knew that. Here, come with me and lets get you that Pokémon."

As Connor followed Prof. Oak to his lab he realized things would have gone very badly if Oak hadn't shown up and stopped him. The thing is, Pokémon are very...sexual creatures. Without one of your own for protection you'll end up getting gang banged until you are nothing but a writhing mess covered in cum. That's why most everyone has at least one Pokémon. And Connor was finally getting his first!

A big smile forms on his face as he steps into Oak's lab.

How's it going to go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)