More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by starwarsalpha1 starwarsalpha1

How's it going to go?

Great! Until he bumps into Sophie.

Entering Prof. Oak's Lab, Connor is in awe. As they walk through the facility Connor looks into various rooms. Each is full of aids and other Pokémon trainers doing experiments with Pokémon tied to machines, recording their findings. One room was difficult to see into because of its tinted windows, but Connor could just make out the figure of a girl sandwiched between two Machamps. Eventually, they reach what must be the main chamber of the facility. And that's when all of Connor's joy and excitement fades. Standing in the middle of the room was none other then Sophie, his neighbor, Oak's granddaughter, and it just so happens his ex-girlfriend.

Connor and Sophie have been neighbors since birth. She's always been a bit of a bitch and Connor's rival and bully in school. Despite that the two of them ended up dating in some kind of twist of fate. Surprisingly, Connor managed to hold out for two years before breaking things off with her. Probably the only thing keeping him around that long was her looks. Long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, a hand full of boobs, nice long legs, and those mini skirts she always wears.

"Gramps! I’m fed up with waiting! Let's just start without him if he doesn't show up any time soon!" Sophie had her hands on her hips, foot tapping.

Connor had forgotten that their parents had arranged for them to leave home at the same time. But Connor is a few months younger then Sophie so she's had to wait a bit longer before getting her Pokémon and leaving home. Something that has caused Connor extra stress whenever he runs into her.

"Sophie, there is no need to be impatient. Connor is here now."

"Finally! If you'd made me wait any longer." She says with a bit of a growl before swinging her fist into Connors side.

Connor is about to retaliate when Oak begins his speech.

"As I'm sure the two of you already know this world is inhabited far and wide by anthropomorphic creatures called Pokémon. For some people, Pokémon are pets. Others use them for battling. Some people even use them as toys. As for myself I study Pokémon as a profession. Now that the two of you are of age you can venture out into wild forests that Pokémon call their home. However, Pokémon are extremely sexual creatures. Going outside city limits without any protection will result in some dire consequences. Over there on the table are three Pokémon held inside their Pokéballs. Before I became a Pokémon Professor I was a serious Pokémon trainer. But now in my old age I have only these three left." Oak pauses for a moment. "Connor, being the guest here, you can have first pick. Go on, choose!"

"Hey! Gramps! No fair!" Sophie pouts.

"Be patient Sophie. You can have one too!"

What is Connor going to get?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)