More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

How does she react?

Confused But Interested

He sat up more and watched as the girl armed with a makeshift spear slowly approached him; her face had perplexed look stuck on it as she looked around for anyone else before walking closer to him. "Um, hello?" He asked quietly causing her to stop and cock her head at him. "Excuse me miss, are you okay?" He asked as you slowly got up. She quickly pulled her spear up and pointed it at him in a defensive stance, "No, no, I'm not going to hurt you."

Her eyes flickered up and down his body before she slowly lowered her spear again. "Yeah, that's it. I'm not gonna do anything to you." He said with as he slightly raised your hands, "Can you speak English? Do you understand me?"

She looked at him once more cocking her head, "Yes." She said a bit slowly,

"Okay good, how long have you been here?" He asked only for her to stare at you. He watched her in some confusion, "Hey, did you hear me?"

"Yes." She said once more,

He looked at her and let out a sigh, "So you understand me, but you don't know how to say much?" He tried to deduce,

She let out a little smile and nodded, "Yes." She said happily, "I talk little." She said with as she stood up straight while putting her spear to her side.

"Right." Kevin said with a low sigh as he began to look out into the ocean. Not a single thing was in sight other than the never-ending horizon. "I'm stuck here with a girl who can barely talk, and I bet no one even knows I'm missing." He grumbled out. Things could be worse, but they be a hell of a lot better. He heard a little scuttling sound and turned only to see the girl missing, he raised his brow and slowly turned his head back forward only to jump as she was now right in front of him, "Gah!" Kevin exclaimed as he backed up.

"Me, Kalena." She said with a wide smile,

He looked at her like she was a bit crazy and cautiously, "I'm Kevin." He replied while eyeing up her slender body.

She seemed to stop and start to think for awhile before saying, "You not...like...girl." She slowly said while she reached out to his chest and touched it slowly. "Different." She said while pointing to his chest then to her ample breasts,

"Yeah, kinda?" He replied while scratching his head, "I'm a guy."

She blinked absentminded a few times, "Guy?" She asked after a moment,

"Yeah, you know you're a girl, and I'm a guy." Kevin replied while scratching his head, she may be hot, but this was like talking to a brick wall.

"No, me Kalena" She replied with a frown,

"Yeah I know that's your name but you are a girl, and I am a guy. You know like animals?" He explained.

Does She Get It Now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)