More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Adanac Adanac

What's next?

Confidence Issues

Their first Year had just ended for team RWBY and the team was celebrating, well most were celebrating. Weiss finds herself alone in her room, late at night enjoying the peace and quiet as her teammates in vale tore up the night. Her night of summer homework and relaxation is disturbed as the door to the dorm slams open and a sullen and almost weeping Ruby walks through the door.

"Sorry bout' the door Weiss, a bit of a rough night."

At the beginning of the year Weiss wouldn't have cared if her team leader was not well, but spending the year with her partner had taught her a great deal and despite the ruckus, Ruby had made, she recognizes how much pain she's in from the look on her face. Putting her notes down she gets up and leads Ruby to her bed and sits down with her.

"Hey what's up? You've never looked so down before."

Her head cast down she chuckles softly while wiping a stray tear from her eye. "You're going to think this is stupid" She faces upward and Weiss can see the red start to form around her eyes as she begins telling her tale of sadness.

"When we got downtown Yang's idea was to go to a club and "Tear it up" whatever that means, When we got there I was happy, truly I was, yang got me in and we were having fun. But, I kept noticing that Yang and Blake were getting hit on, over and over guys would come up drolling just to have the chance to speak with them." Her eyes welled up again as she tells the story. Weiss scoots closer and hugs her side, letting her rest her head on her shoulder. "But, no one came to me, for hours I danced and strutted my stuff" She bursts with anger "I did everything I could to be noticed, to be acknowledged! But nobody came up to me! Am I that Ugly!? AM I that Unappealing?! Are my boobs and butt that Terrible?" Her anger ends in soft sadness as she cries on Weiss's shoulder. "I've been here a year and no one but Jaune has asked me out and even then I'm sure he was only being nice. Why don't people think I'm beautiful?"

Weiss can only stare in silence at her sobbing partner, she had no idea that their leader was holding so much pain in her heart. she softly caresses her back hoping the soft movements comfort her partner.

"How do you do it, Weiss?"

"Do what?"

"How do you not feel like trash every time yang turns heads just walking, or blake has jaws drop around her? You have small breasts too, your but isn't big, how are you so confident when no one even cares to look your way. You have dates, you dated Neptune for months, How are you so much different?!"

A light blush dusts her cheeks as she thinks about telling Ruby why she is able to be confident despite what the world had given her. "Well, first of all, Ruby I wouldn't worry about my dates" she starts to the confused look on Ruby's face. "Every single date I've ever been on was set up by my father, the months I spent as Neptune's girlfriend wasn't out of love, it was all for my father's company. I never loved, hell liked, any of them."

Ruby listens with rapt attention before speaking once again in an even sadder tone. "That only makes me feel worse," She says laughing "you've never had a proper date but, you still manage to be confident."

She continues "Well that's the thing for a very long time I was only looked at for my wealth and status. every person who would look my way saw the Schnee logo and instantly wanted to gain favour for my wealth and power. No one, not a single person until beacon cared about who Weiss was, only that she had the Schnee name. So for a very long time, I had to fake my confidence, everywhere I went I would cry a little on the inside knowing that any attention I got wasn't for who I was, or how pretty I am, it was only for a name."

Seeing the questioning look in Ruby's eyes she gets to the point. "The reason I have so much confidence majorly comes from you guys, the fact that I have people in my life who care about who I am, no matter how small my proportions are or what my name is, is so liberating and nice. But, that doesn't help you, the other major source of confidence is something I do online."

Another look of confusion flashes across Ruby's face. Weiss's face goes even more red as she pulls out her scroll and taps on an app. "I um..... I struggled with the fact that I'm flat for a long time so I went on the Remnet and searched for a long time to try to figure out what I can do to make myself more appealing, implants, push up bras, anything. Eventually, I stumbled onto a post on something called Snoo that said that they solved their self-loathing problems by posting themselves onto a sub-Snoo that was specifically for smaller body types, and the love they received from that community helped them realize that they were beautiful and that people do find them attractive. So in my desperation, I decided to try it, I took some photos of myself in, "ahem", some revealing attire put on a wig and posted it."

Ruby continues to stare at her, her attention focused solely on the story.

"Everyone was so nice," she says remembering the first few times fondly. "Even though they didn't know who I was, or how much money I had, they said I was beautiful. And that meant more to me than anything some rich douche could have said."

Weiss looks down to see Ruby smiling and laughing. She smiles back, happy she was able to help brighten her day, even a little.

"So what happened after? Did you keep posting?"

"I haven't had the time to recently because of exams but I do post from time to time, I actually have quite the fanbase online."

"wow," The room becomes bathed in silence as they both think about what they had told each other.

"Can I see some of your posts? I know it may be embarrassing but I would like to see what I'm walking into if I choose to do this."

Despite the embarrassment of showing her best friend her nudes, the hurt and pain in her voice from earlier compels her to show Ruby. "Uhh, sure, ok, here" she hands ruby the scroll "You can scroll through the posts and see what I've done, just please don't judge me too much."

Ruby grabs the scroll and immediately blushes a deep red as she sees the first picture. Staring back at her is a fully naked Weiss with a black wig sitting legs spread spreading her pink pussy with no shame. She looks down and is shocked to see thousands of likes and hundreds of comments, telling her how pretty she is. "Damn!" Her candid response gets a laugh out of Weiss as she watches her partner scroll through her library of lewds.

The next picture She finds is Weiss in the middle of the emerald forest completely naked on the trail Ruby jogs every day. " why are you outside?" she asks with confusion and curiosity in her voice.

"A few months back I was asked to do an outdoor photoshoot by one of my earliest and most loyal fans and I guess I really liked the feeling of danger and freedom that came with being naked outside and it stuck with me."

Accepting the answer Ruby scrolls through to some of her earlier pictures, She sees the progression from fully clothed to nervous underwear to more confident censored nudity to full nudity in only a few months. "You looked so nervous and awkward when you started. Even in the very beginning, you were getting hundreds if not thousands of likes, why move to the more risque pictures?"

"I was asked for a while to lose clothes and I was scared that people would make fun of me, even after they told me I was beautiful, I finally decided to branch out into nudes when the people of the sub started a petition to get me naked and when over 10,000 people signed it I felt empowered enough to try it and I never went back."

"Can I have my scroll back? I feel like you know what's going on. I also feel like you're just ogling me at this point." she says playfully.

"Just one sec, Some of these are just, Wow," she says in amazement. She scrolls to a random picture and sees her in the school fountain dripping wet, the small beads of water accentuate her curves as she gives the camera a sultry look.

"How did you do some of these shots, they look professional!"

"I pay Velvet to do some of the photos shoots and for her silence. Most of those pictures are actually just me with a timer or doing a selfie."

having seen her fill she gives the scroll back to Weiss and contemplates this new information.

Surprising Weiss, she speaks up, "Hey, Weiss? Could I try posting online? I, I'm tired of feeling ugly! I want to feel attractive just once in my life."

Wiess averts her gaze as she contemplates what the best thing to do in this situation is.

What Does Weiss Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)