More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by v9 v9

Which game was he playing and which character?

Conan Exiles

Ed woke up naked and alone with broken black slabs marking a highway which stretching out before him through what seemed to be an endless desert.

He looked down at his body, its muscled and ripped just like the character that he'd designed. Ed shook his hips and watched as the massive cock he'd given himself clang off the side of his leg with a thud, it was a feature he'd nearly chose to ignore but had reasoned that when a mainstream game gives you full nudity then you indulge it. In the real world he'd had an average size cock but the thing now between his legs could be used to club baby seals to .

He tried to recall how he got here but everything that happened before this moment seemed fuzzy as though his memories were on the other side of a tinted glass. Had he fallen asleep? Was this a dream? Ed had started a new game on a solo server and then as soon as he'd created his new persona everything had gone dark until he'd woken in the game.

He moved back and forth, ran in a circle, jumped, every movement felt smooth, natural, as though he was in the prime of health and not the diabetic depressive fatty that he'd had become through self indulgence, negligence, laziness and indifference to his own life.
Without any better idea of what to do Ed begin to follow the road, his movements were quick, as he ran his lungs filled with hot dusty air and yet still worked much better than those he knew in the real waking world. He felt young, strong, invincible, everything he'd never been even in when your real life younger "glory" days.

The broken road continued on, something compelled him to pick up lose rocks, branches and leaves from nearby bushes as he ran. He continued on until around a corner a huge vampire like demon creature turns to face him causing Ed to freeze still in panic, but before he could react the creature screeches its contempt for him before flying off into the distance.

Does Ed continue on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)