More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Which story do you want to read?

Coming Home For The Summer (Zack Bishop/Holly McRose)

Zack Bishop turned off the highway in his dark blue sedan, taking the exit back to his hometown of Azure Rock. Zack hadn't been home in almost a year, and he wasn't exactly planning on coming home either. When Zack was eighteen, he and his best friends from high school spent two fantastic weeks at Heather Raver's family cabin, during their very last spring break together. Afterward, they each graduated and headed off to their separate schools.

Heather moved all the way out to L.A. which no one found all that surprising, as he always knew she'd love to live in that type of environment. Ashley headed up east with Brandon; Zack couldn't precisely remember which school but he knew it was in Massachusetts. Gavin, to nearly the shock of everyone, readily got accepted into Yale and due to his workload, lost almost all his connections besides Chloe and Zack, but even then, Zack rarely heard from his best friend. Victoria, Zack's old crush, moved all the way out to Oregon, mostly moving forward with her life, though she kept a tight connection to Ashley. Chloe decided to stay local, commuting to a community college while Zack headed out to a college in West-Virginia.

Chloe actually staying so close was the only reason Zack was even driving home, as he was thinking about staying on campus as he did the year before. It was a few weeks back that his red-haired best friend called him in almost tears, realizing that she'd miss another birthday with him. Seeing as the pair had been near inseparable since birth, Zack understood her blues, feeling a bit disappointed that he had missed her last two. Knowing that it be awesome to see his friend, and spending his twentieth birthday with her, Zack packed up a few bags and hit the road. Deciding to spend at least one of his summer months back in his hometown, seeing his family, and most importantly catching up with Chloe.

After a very long, and very tiring drive, Zack was driving down his old street. He had a nostalgic smile on his face, seeing it fresh and green instead of covered in snow. The only time he came back to Azure Rocks was during his winter break just because his mother and father wanted him and Taylor home for Christmas, and, honestly, Zack didn't put up much fuss. He quickly spotted the twin houses on the far corner of the street, his and Chloe's forever being planted across from each other.

"Time for a little surprise McRose," Zack smiled to himself as he pulled into her driveway, eager to surprise his friend as he didn't let her know if or when he was going to be back in town. He quickly got out of his car and headed up to the door, knocking on Chloe's door.

Moments later the door opened, and Zack was genuinely surprised to see Holly, Chloe's baby sister, answering the door. Holly shared Chloe's red hair, though her's was ever so slightly darker, giving a deep amber glow. Unlike Chloe, Holly had smaller breasts, just around C-Cup's, but thanks to her shorter height and petite figure, they fit her perfectly. "Zack!" Holly nearly screamed out while pouncing at the man, embracing him in a deeply happy hug, "Oh my god! Oh my god! What are you doing here!?" The red-haired girl asked in excitement,

"Hi to you too, Holly," Zack chuckled back as he gave the teen a friendly hug in return. Holly and Zack had never been as close as he and Chloe, but seeing as Zack spent so much of his time with Chloe growing up, that naturally extended to this girl as well. "Chloe home?"

"Oh not yet, she ran to the store." Holly replied as she pulled away from Zack and brushed her wavy, shoulder length, hair from her face, "Why didn't she tell me you'd be here?"

"She doesn't know," Zack grinned back, "I was going to surprise her,"

"Oh Zack, you're the best," Holly replied with a gleaming smile, "Chloe's going to be so happy."

"I know," Zack sighed feigning smug pride, "I am absolutely awesome,"

"Well come in! Obviously, you should wait for her here," Holly happily stated while grabbing Zack's wrist, tugging him inside before he could respond.

"Sound's good Holly," Zack replied with a chuckle while shutting the door behind him,

"Excuse the mess, I'm still cleaning up," Holly called out while returning the open dining room that was a wreck of wrapping paper, party supplies and even some paper plates where cake frosting still clung on,

"Someone's birthday or something?" Zack asked with a raised brow causing Holly to look up, her light green eye's twinkling at the teen, "Mine, I turned eighteen last night."

Anything Happen While Zack Waits For Chloe?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)