More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EthanRave EthanRave

Which media do they come from?

Comics

I decided I'd kill some time reading some comics. While I wasn't the most devoted of comic fans, I still liked to read them every now and then. It was interesting to see how well the art evolved over the years, from the cartoon images of the first set of comics, to the more modern ones. The ways some characters changed with the media was astounding at times.

I went on my PC and headed to my normal site to read them. I know piracy isn't exactly the best thing to do, but I was strapped for cash. I always had to budget myself just to keep the lights on so it was alright to do this...right? As checked for the sight I couldn't seem to find it for the life of me.

"That's weird." I thought. I checked some of my saved links. None of the web pages were found. I searched for mentions of the site and to my surprise I found the answer. The site had been shut down.

"You've got to be kidding me." I groaned as I leaned back in the chair. "Of course it would down. Of course." It wasn't even showing the latest comics, just a lot of the older ones that weren't printed in years.

Dammit, if the companies aren't going to keep printing them then why copyright strike the people who keep them available for the public.

It wasn't the first time this happened either. This company was meticulous always keeping an eye out for stuff like this. It was annoying.

The company was.....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)