More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by EthanRave EthanRave

The company was.....

DC

DC comics was a long running company in the comic industry. You could say they were one of the big boy that was well known. Besides Marvel if anyone ever asked for a comic book, chances are they were going to call a DC character. You had the most well known set of characters of course; Superman, the most well known hero in the world; Batman, the most well known hero without powers; The Flash, the fastest man alive; Aquaman, the guy who....talked to fishes....eh...they can't all be world famous.

Of course those were just the guys, DC also had a large selection of female characters as well. Some of which were just as well known as the guys, if only for some...mildly different reasons. You had the leading lady herself, Wonder Woman; you had Super girl, the cousin of Superman, and Harley Quinn one of the relatively newer characters who was rising in popularity. Of course you liked the girls more than the guys. They were....drawn really well to you.

It was such a shame that they shut down the site. You was looking forward to reading up on your favorite girl.

Deciding to call it a day, you shut the computer off and was about to organize some dinner. However before you left the room, something strange happened. Wisps of smoke and light started to emit from your screen.

"What the hell?" You yelped as you jumped backwards. The smoke and light begun to coalesce forming an orb in front you. Before you knew it the orb began to grow, morphing in shape. As you looked in bewilderment at the orb you noticed it was becoming more feminine in appearance and it was starting to look familiar, very familiar. Eventually the light died down revealing someone. You couldn't believe your eyes when you saw who it was.

Who did the orb manifest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)