More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by thosearemysecret thosearemysecret

How would you like to get your coffee?

Coffee at work

After closing the message you lie in bed staring at the ceiling. You listen to your wife, Melissa, working on coffee and breakfast downstairs and hear your daughter, Ashley, turn on the shower down the hall.

You think to yourself, "I can't do this here. If I leave now I can be the first one at the office, jerk off, and have at least half-an-hour before anyone else gets to finish the coffee."

Jumping out of bed you quickly pull on your work clothes, slap on deodorant, and head to the downstairs bathroom to do your hair and brush your teeth. You give Melissa a quick kiss on the cheek and tell her you just remembered you had an early meeting and are out the door.


As you had hoped you're the first person in the office. Breaking your normal routine you head straight to the break room and start brewing a pot of coffee. As the coffeemaker gurgles and burbs you push your hand into your pants and start to stroke your cock. You close your eyes and try to focus on your last encounter with Tanya Taylor. She brought handcuffs to the meeting this time and made you handcuff her to an old furnace in the hotel room. You roleplayed that you'd kidnapped her to ransom her off to her husband and she pretended, as you play her, that she was developing Stockholm situation and wanted you to keep her as your fuck toy.

You drop your pants as the coffee pot made it's last gurgle. Your erection stiff and close to release. You fill the closest mug with coffee, put the pot back, and continue stroking yourself. Just as your cock explodes, cum splashing into your mug, the alert that someone has turned off the front door alarm sounds. Someone's early.

Grabbing a napkin you push as much cum as you can off your hand into the mug. After wiping your hand clean you throw the napkin in the trash, pull up your pants, and fasten your belt just as the sound of heels start clacking down the hall. You tuck your shirt in and try to look nonchalant while sipping the coffee that's now laced with your cum.

The Vice President of the company, Deborah Stanley, enters the break room.

"My goodness, John, you're early today," she says.

"Y-yes, Debbie, wanted to get an early start," you stammer sure that she knows something's not right with you.

She cocks an eyebrow and looks you up and down, "Are you feeling all right? You look a little flush."

You sip your coffee nervously and try to get a hold of yourself, "Oh no, I'm fine, just half asleep still. Need to get my first coffee of the morning in me."

She pours herself a cup and turns to the fridge. Pulling out a carton of creamer she holds it up to you, "Cream?"

You laugh, "No, no, I have plenty already."

She looks at the coffee in your hand. It has an oily sheen on it, but looks black as night. All she says is, "Uh huh."

Deborah turns and clacks back down the hall. You let out a deep breath and wipe your forehead in relief with the back of your hand. You feel your hand leave a slick trail. Looking at your hand you see sticky cum had ended up on the back of your hand and some lingered on your shirt cuff. You can't help but wonder if she noticed.

After cleaning your hand and shirt, and doing a triple check to make sure you don't have lingering cum elsewhere, you make your way to your office and close the door. As you start your day you sip the coffee and are surprised that the flavor profile isn't much different than it is when it's cum-free. You make sure you finish every last drop just in case your anonymous emailer is somehow watching. A little after noon you receive the following message:

"John, good boy, you finished your first task! You're so very obedient I don't quite understand how you're the dominant one in your affair with Ms. Taylor. I hope you enjoyed drinking down your cum...you might want to start get used to it. I went ahead and destroyed a document as you can see in the attached photograph. You’re free for the rest of the day and night, but here’s your task for tomorrow.

“In the morning head to the laundry room. Find the sexiest pair of your wife's dirty panties in the room, put them on, and wear them to work. When you get to work close the door to your office, drop your pants, take a picture, and send it to me. Await further instructions. I'll be in touch, my plaything."


The rest of the day and night is uneventful. When the alarm goes off the next morning you’re quickly out of bed before Melissa, down the stairs and in the laundry room. There isn’t a door, so you quickly dig through the two laundry baskets on the floor. You pull out two pairs and sniff them to make sure they’d been worn and the scent of pussy tells you they were.

You hold up one pair that you recognize as your wife’s favorite pair of panties. They’re frilly and slightly see through and you’d definitely consider them sexy. You hold up the other pair, a lacy thong, and it seems to be much smaller in size than the other pair and you wonder how she manages to squeeze into those. You also try to recall the last time you saw her wear a thong, but it doesn’t immediately jump to mind. Maybe they’re just a pair that have been kicking around the laundry room for a while. They’re definitely sexy, too, and probably less likely to be missed by your wife.

Which pair do you want to wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)