More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by thosearemysecret thosearemysecret

How would you like to get your coffee?

Coffee at home

After letting out a deep sigh you reply with "Understood."

Figuring it would be better to get over with as soon as possible you head downstairs where your wife, Melissa, is making breakfast. The coffee she'd started is finishing its drip cycle, so you grab the nearest travel mug and fill it.

"Thanks for making coffee," you say to your wife who kisses you on the cheek as she flips bacon.

As you head to the bathroom, hoping the fact that you're taking coffee with you doesn't seem out of the ordinary, you think about the last few years. Filing for divorce wasn't always part of the plan. The life with Melissa had been a good one and the whole point of stealing secrets in the first place was to earn just enough money to put your daughter through school and have enough leftover to buy an RV in retirement.

It started to fall apart the first time Tanya Taylor begged for your cock while on her knees. Melissa's libido paled in comparison to the seemingly insatiable Tanya. Most of your time these days was spent thinking about the next time you'd be with Tanya and it's left severe doubts about your ability to carry on the charade that you still love your wife, but still, now that things are falling apart maybe there's time for some redemption and relationship rebuilding. After all, you can't really carry on with Tanya now that someone knows your secrets.

You close the door to the bathroom and lock it. You strip and turn on the shower hoping it'll cover up the sounds of your masturbating. Placing the mug on the edge of the sink you close your eyes and dig into some of your juicier memories of Tanya. You manage to push aside why you're jerking off over coffee and quickly bring yourself to climax. You aim at the mug and your load splashes into the black liquid. Your coffee now has a sheen on top like an oil slick.

Covering it with the lid you bring it up to your lips and take a small sip. It doesn't really taste much different than it would on a normal day, but the thought that you're following the orders of some anonymous person on the Internet makes you feel humiliated.

Placing the coffee on the sink you jump in the shower just long enough to look like you fully cleaned yourself. After drying off and getting on your work clothes you head back into the kitchen with your tainted coffee. where your wife and daughter are sitting at the table eating pancakes.

"Good morning," you say and place your mug on the kitchen table. They don't know what's in it, but you can't help but feel ashamed.

As you grab a plate from the cabinet so you can help yourself to pancakes your daughter Ashley stands up with a start, "Oh no," she says looking at the clock on the wall, "I'm going to be late picking up Cindy if I don't leave now."

She pushes past you and grabs a travel coffee mug, but as she grabs for the pot notices it's empty, "Ugh, I neeeed coffeee."

You watch as her eyes fall on your mug and before you can grab it she's picked it up, "Thanks, Daddy, I just don't have time to wait for more."

She turns to head out the door.

Evidence Remaining
15 Document
5 Photos

Do you stop her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)