More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Pick your curse:

Clit growth

“For always being so cold and callous to everyone, you shall experience what it’s like to be sensitive. For every ill mannered action you take, your clitoris shall grow in size and sensitivity. It shall only shrink by committing acts of kindness. The magnitude of change shall be determined by the weight of the deed.”

Gina stopped examining herself in the mirror and quickly looked around the room, searching for the source of the voice. Finding it empty, she simply rolled her eyes.

Probably just my idiot brother watching some stupid video.’ She thought to herself.

She just shook her head and walked out of her room, ready to head to school. Almost as soon as she was in the hall, she ran right into her brother Tom, knocking him to the floor.

“Watch where you’re going, idiot.” She said, a scowl painted across her face. The second she finished the sentence, she felt a sudden warmth emanating from her nether region, followed by an intense pressure. Her scowl was replaced by a look of confusion. Her hands went to the front of her skirt, trying to feel for a source.

“But you bumped into me.” Tom said, still on the floor. He was about to stand up when he noticed Gina acting strange. “Hey are yo-”

Gina didn’t stay to listen to the rest of what Tom was saying. She just stepped over him and ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. Slowly looked down, and began to pull her skirt and panties away to confirm her fears.

How bad is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)