More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by erogeek erogeek

What do you do?

Click play

You caught Alice in a compromising situation, and you're going to make the most of it for fun's sake. You never really expected her to be the type to watch porn, and you're going to see what sort of stuff she gets herself off to. Alice stands, mortified, still naked and her hair wet, a hand over her mouth as the video plays. "I can't believe you're about to..." she gets out, before the video starts.

The video begins with the same woman as before, but she's standing across the living room wearing only a silk bathrobe holding a remote control. She walks over to the camera, and you see her breasts hang inside the robe as she moves the camera slightly. She walks back to a laptop on the coffee table, sits on the couch, does something on the laptop, and looks back at the camera.

"Hi honey," the woman says into the camera, "I just got a text from my bull and he's just down the road. It's about noon, and he'll be here any time...". She checks her cell phone, walks over to the living room window, and peers out through the curtain. A moment or two passes, and she looks back to the camera. "He's pulling into the driveway," she says back to the camera, straightening her robe. "I love you!" she says and blows a kiss to the camera as the doorbell rings. The woman walks over to the door and opens it...

"Oh my god, I can't be in here right now," Alice says, turning to make a quick exit.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)