More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tallywacker Tallywacker

What chores will hank do?

Cleaning the yard

After hosing down himself and his sons they got to work wedding the gardens while he trimmed the lawns on his hands and knees pulling the manual lawn mower that was attached to his balls by a specially fitted cuff, flinching every time the mower hit a bump and yanked at his testicles.

Working in the early morning sun they laboured tirelessly. Every so often the quite air surrounding the yard was broken by pained grunts either by Hank himself or by his sons who had progressed to the roses and kept getting little knicks on their exposed genitals when they snagged on the thorns.

Sweaty and starving the males finished with the yardwork retired to the kitchen for breakfast.

Getting down on their hands and knees they waited for the women of the house to finish eating.

“Finished already husband?” Astrid enquired rasing a perfectly arched brow.

“Yes dearest” Hank answered keeping his gaze on the floor.

“Good once your done with breakfast you can continue on that shock collar you showed me yesterday. God knows Hunter needs it sooner rather than later, who by the way forgot to clean your bowls last night so you will all be eating off the floor as punishment.” She said glancing at her phone.

“Yes dearest ... may i ask what breakfast is today dearest?” Hank asked shivering with arousal at the idea of eating off the floor, the clear show of the power females wielded in this house filled his member with blood.

“Like that idea did you” Astrid noted amused at her husbands need for domination.

“Well good cause its going to be a slurry of mondays casserole” she said getting up to grab it from the fridge.

“But mom that was made like four days ago its going to be off.” complained Hunter despite the warning looks he got from his brother.

“You will accept what ever food I give you little boy even if Its dog food got it and I dont want a single drop left on these floors boys” she said looking from her sons to her husband before pouring the slop onto the ground.

Hank dove forwards putting his face in the pile of semi-off foods savouring the falvours and textures. His inner submissive shining through as his erection strained between his legs.

Chad and Hunter eventually followed suit knowing that if they didnt eat they would get nothing till dinner and that their mother was not afraid of feeding them actual dog food.

After making sure he had licked in between the hardwood boards till there was nothing left he got up penis bobing infront of him as he made his way to the basement ready to test out the shock collar.

Who will he test it on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)