More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lexist lexist

Which project do you work on first?

Clean the guest bathrooms

I head to the first of the "guest" bathrooms, really it's Hunter and Kate's bathroom. There is one entrance to the bathroom from the hallway and one from the twins room. I enter the bathroom from the hallway and instantly realize someone must have just gotten out of the shower. The room is warm and the mirror is steamy. The door to the twins room is ajar and I hear someone moving around in there. I call out to let them know I'm cleaning up, "Hey! Hunter? Kate? I'm in here cleaning for our guests."

I hear a bump come from their room and then I hear Kate's muffled giggle. "Ok Dad, I'm just getting dressed, I'll come help when I'm decent."

"Thanks Kate." I start to work, picking up dirty clothes off the floor and throwing them in the hamper. There are a pair of Kate's pajama pants, an old t-shirt of hers and pair of pink panties with white polka dots. As I pick them up I realize that her panties are still warm and a little wet. "I hope that's just shower water," I mutter to myself, while resisting the urge to smell them to find out. There are also a few shirts of Hunter's on the floor and a couple of pairs of his boxers. Not that I'm trying to look at my sons underpants but one of the pairs has a little wet spot on the front of them. I think my Hunter may have been having a little bit too much fun with himself, because it looks a lot like a little cum stain to me. I hope he doesn't do that at night when his sister is in the room. I'd hate for her to have to wake up to that. I'll have to talk to him. As I'm thinking about this I hear the door to Hunter and Kate's room open and Kate walks in.

"Okay Dad, I'm ready to help, what do you want me to do?"

I quickly put Hunter's boxers with the wet spot in the hamper hoping Kate doesn't notice, I'd hate for her to make fun of him over this. Apparently I'm not quite sly enough though, because Kate's eyes follow the boxers all the way into the hamper. "You could start by cleaning up the sink area."

"Ok, no problem." No comment about the boxer's maybe Hunter's pride is saved.

Do you stay here and clean with Kate or head off to do more cleaning elsewhere?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)