More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lexist lexist

Do you stay here and clean with Kate or head off to do more cleaning elsewhere?

Stay and clean with Kate

You two quickly finish off cleaning Kate and Hunter's bathroom. You and Kate both head off to clean the girls' bathroom next, hoping that teamwork will get that room cleaned just as quickly.

You walk into the girls' bathroom and it's quickly obvious that this room is used by a couple of girls. There is a multitude of beauty and hair products scattered all over the sink and a few pink a frilly items of clothing littering the floor.

"Ok, Kate. If you could use your feminine expertise and try and clean up that sink area and then if you could move on to getting all the dirty clothes taken care of I'll get to work on the tub."

"Ok, no problem Daddy." Kate gets to work and I slide the shower door open to see what sort of task I have in front of me. My jaw drops, not because the tub is in horrible shape, but because a pink translucent dildo with a suction cup on one end is lying on the floor of the tub.

I don't know what to do with it. Should I ask Kate about it, should I grab it and ask one of the girls' about it later, or should I just leave it in the tub and pretend I know nothing.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)