More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lexist lexist

Which project do you work on first?

Clean our room and the master bath

I decide to head to the master suite and start cleaning up our room and bathroom. It seems like a good idea to hide away some of our more private and intimate items that might be laying about. Megan and I still have an active and healthy sex life and last night being a Friday night, and possibly our last mostly to ourselves for the next few weeks, we got a little bit tipsy and a little bit horny and a little bit kinky. I blanch a little at the thought of Josh, my wife's brother-in-law, stumbling across hand cuffs or lube or something worse.

I'm lost a little bit in these thoughts apparently and don't hear the water running in the sink in the master bath until I've turned the corner and am standing in the doorway to our bathroom. Standing there at the sink is my sister, my half naked sister, my half naked sister who isn't supposed to be here until tonight. My sister who definitely isn't supposed to be standing in my bathroom, wearing nothing but a pair of baby blue boycut panties and a white towel wrapped around her head. Becka is my only sibling and she's full 12 years younger than me, evidenced by her full round yet perky tits, tits that come to a point at small light brown nipples. Becka was a bit of an oopsie for my parents, but they treated as a wonderful surprise present and babied her her whole life. She never had a care in the world and still doesn't, she doesn't seem to care now that her body is on display for me. "Hi, bro" She makes eye contact with me in the mirror and waves.

"Becka, you're early, and you're naked.", I take this opportunity to make my point and glance up and down her soft thin nearly naked body, "What's going on?"

"I just couldn't wait to see my big brother, and you know I don't like wearing clothes." This was true, when she was a little kid, she always used to run around the house without her clothes on, but that was normal back then. I moved out when she was just 6.

"I thought you stopped doing that when you grew up, you know like most people."

"It's more fun now, I'm sure you're enjoying the show."

"Becka!" I grab a towel and throw it at her. "Cover up! There will be civilized people in this house while you're here."

She let's the towel fall past her, making no move to grab it. "I'll cover up if you tell me the story behind this." Becka leans across the counter, instead of watching what's she's grabbing for I watch the movement of her breasts as she stretches out across the counter reaching for the mystery object. She stands back up and I watch her breasts on their return trip imagining what her they must feel like, the warmth, the weight, the firmness. She snaps me out of these thoughts as she says, "Let me guess, Megan uses this on your ass."

I snap my eyes to the long red dildo in Becka's hand, one of those intimate objects I intended to hide.

"Ummm...."

"Come on Dan, story?", Becka drapes her arm across her captivating breasts hiding them from view, "or no story?" she takes her arm away once again revealing her lovely tits.

I have to say I'm a little torn on this one.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)