More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

Who do you wish to follow?

Clara Rodriguez, School Captain

It had been a hard couple of weeks for Clara and she was finally grateful to finally have a chance to stop. She was due to leave the school in the next couple of days and had organised for her exams to be completed early. This morning was her final exam for the year, and indeed for her entire formal education.

Now that she was done, she was taking some time for herself. Right now, that meant having a hot shower. As she washed the shampoo from her hair, she sighed at the cascade of warmth running over her naked body. She had a lithe body with a modest bust, and always wished she carried more curves. Her hands ran over her body as she thought of sex, she had been so busy lately she had not been able to spend time with her boyfriend and she was craving some attention.

As her fingers teased the dark curls of her crotch the lights flickered, and the water cooled. She yelped and stepped out of the flow, her pleasure spoilt, and her personal time impeded she frowned. Moments later the water began to steam again, “That was odd,” was all she thought before stepping back under the water.

That proved a mistake, because only a few moments later the lights went out entirely and the water became ice cold, “Shit!” she screamed, turning the water off. Her nipples were hard in the darkness but not due to pleasure or arousal. “What the fuck is going on?” she asked herself as she grabbed her towel and started to dry herself.

It was shortly after she had towel dried her hair that she noticed the smell, mild at first but growing quickly. She gagged at the sickly scent, thick it stuck in her nostrils and mouth, she could taste it.

She stumbled through the darkness for her clothes and wand banging her shin on one of the low-lying benches, “Fuck!”

Finding her possessions, she rummaged through until she found her wand and then raised it above her head, her incantation was on the edge of her lips when she hesitated. The lights and hot water were powered by the nexus, the same place that powered incantations. She was uncertain it was a good idea.

She put her wand down and searched for her clothes, grabbing her panties she started to dress in the darkness, as she was pulling her skirt on she heard something and noticed the smell was getting worse, a moment later she heard it again, a prolonged groan or grunt.

She picked up her wand again, if there was trouble, she would risk it, but not knowing if the sound was someone or something made her hesitate.

What was making the sound?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)