More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jaed jaed

Who's the girl we're going to follow though ?

Claire, a cute brunette who wants to be in the buff

(This chapter was originally created by Ebenson at http://editthis.info/create_your_own_story )

Your name is Claire, a young 19 year old that loves to sneak outside and have some fun at night without clothes, but this time it will be different. This time, you have decided to boldly go outside during the daytime and act like you're doing nothing wrong (but still enjoy the feeling of being naked in public).

As you get ready for this exciting day, you look at your full length mirror on your door and smile at your cute body standing at 5'1" your shoulder length brown hair, perky C cup breasts, tight tummy, your cute butt and toned legs, you are wearing some unremarkable purple pajamas bu not for very long.

As you begin to undress in front of the mirror in order to be naked for this special day, a thought invades your mind, a question of some sorts to be solved by you and only you.

As you finish undressing and as you watch your very own nude body in the mirror, you think about that question.

What is going to be my first action of the day ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)