More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 57 57

What do you order to her now?

Christy discovers your powers

"Do you love me?" you asked

Christy, still under your influence, replies: "Yes, I love you, but since we know each other since a long time, I was afraid that you don't feel in same way about me..."

You , surprised at the answer, reply: "I love you Christy, since I know you. And now, after I controlled your mind, I know that you love me too".

"So you strip me when I was mind controlled?" Christy ask, very furious

"What??" You reply, surprised that she broke the mind control and realize that she was naked.

But before you could answer, Christy kicks you in the balls, making you fall to the ground in pain. Then, she pulls down your boxers and grab your balls, squeezing them.

"Now you will tell me how you can control people minds, or I will break your balls" She says, crushing your balls.

In pain, you told that today you woke up with the power of control people actions.

"Its strange, but I believe you. I hope that you don't make any nasty thing to me when I was mind controlled, don't you?" She asks again

You merely say to her that you only strip her naked, and she cuts off your comment saying:

"Since you strip me naked without asking and WITHOUT permission, in retaliation, I will fuck your ass."

Without you can make any movement to free for the punishment for your naughty actions, she grabs you, and handcuffed you. Then Christy turns on the camera that she has in her bedroom. You remember that Christy is black belt in karate. The next hour your ass is violently penetrated by Christy's 8 inch strap on dildo, almost twice the size of your cock.

"Hope you learn your learn your lesson. I love you, now you're my boyfriend, but if you mess with me, I will fuck you hard in the ass and I will post the video of you beign pounded in the ass on Internet. Now, you will say that I have the same powers as you, and you can't take them away from you, but I can take your powers away." She says in a strong voice, that makes you remember that never mess again with her.

You do as Christy told you, and now she has your same powers.

"Let's try them. I have size D breasts and you a 8 inches cock" Christy says, in a loud voice.

Then, in matter of seconds, Christy breasts grow bigger, making her nice figure even more hotter, and your cock grows to 8 inches, what makes Christy say:

"Hmm, nice cock. Time for a test"

After that, Christy jumps on you, and both of you start having a very wild sex.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)