More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deathcon Deathcon

Who is our Protagonist? How many years since the Outbreak?

Christina Martin, 0 Years

Christina lived her whole life as a christian and growing up with christian values she was told never to have sex before marriage. To not even touch herself down there as it was believed to be a sin and could bring harm and shame to the entire family. That's is what she grown up believeing and preaching.

So why does Thomas West's fingers feel so good?

"Ahh! Ahhh! Tommy!" I screamed. "Please stop!" I screamed again pleading for him to stop, even though I didn't want this pleasure to end.

"Calm down Christy! Or your family may hear!" Thomas said back.

Tommy was my off and on again boyfriend, he always wanted to go further which is usually the reason our relantionships ended. Currently our relantionship is on and he is currently finger fucking me in the closet during my 18th birthday party.

"I've been waiting for this since we meet!" Thomas said. "After my fingers are done you get the main course."

'We meet in first grade! He's been waiting for this since then!?' I asked in my head not dearing to say outloud.

Suddenly, the door opened widely as my pops opened the door causing me and Thomas to tumbe out. Pops screamed at Thomas to get out and told me never to see him again.

It's been nearly a year since that day...

...

Today is my Pops birthday and he and the rest of the family were taking a picture together while I adjusted the camera seeing the rest of my family. I look at each of them...

First my older sister Jenny. She just returned from college and this is her first birthday party since she returned. Growing up I admired her and wanted to be her.

Next my othere elder sibling: Jacob. Jacob is Jenny's twin brother and he has also just came back from college. He was always the most calm and smatest of us three.

Next is my dear mother Emma. She used to work as a accountant before the company she worked for went out of business, she is currently looking for a new job and contemplating retirement. It is hard to believe she is in her lat 40s as she genuinely doesn't look a day over 30.

Finally my father: Chris. The man of the day and who kicked my ex-boyfriend out nearly a year ago. I cried for hours after that for a reason I don't even fully understood today. But, our relantionship has certianly mended since then.

Quickly I rushed to join them and got their in time for the photo. We all smiled and said "Cheese!" as the camera took our photo. As the camera flashed a knock was heard on the door...

That was the last time we had a ordinary moment together...

Who's At The Door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)