More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Stuckhighheels Stuckhighheels

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Chris's high heels

KNOCK!KNOCK! two knock came from chris front door,she slightly turns towared the door. Chris was young 21 year old woman born in austin texas,white,green eyes, long red hair that went down to her butt. Chris stretches her well fit body as she get out of her chair. Chris was tall and musclar , she six feet tall and while she musclar she wasn't a bodybuilder but her muscles were still big and well toned, big round breasts,thick thighs and nice long legs. Chris has a very determined,independent,careing and boyish personality mostly because of her work and games she plays but a large part of it did come her being a stubborn texan with a big heart,she was a youtuber,more specifically she a gaming youtuber, raceing games sim and arcade,rts and shooters, modern warfare 2 lobbies do wonders for your vocabulary.

She had just finished a playing gran turismo 7 as it was monday and there were new daily races and as expected they were just as boring as last week's. A heavy sigh came from her as she was a little happy she was on hiatus from streaming as would have been a bitching fest about the state of GT7.

Slowly she made her way to her front door,she hopes her package arrived as the would put her in a better mood,opening the front door she looks down to see her package,picking it up she closes the door and walks over to her couch to open it.

She opnes it and smiles as she pulls out a pair of new high heels. Clothes,clothes were the one thing that seem to turn her back into a girl,whenever she in a clothing store she like a wild animals as she just dosen't want to leave sometimes and drools over all the clothes she likes, she loves wearing tight sung clothes that off curves and make her look sexy,specifically high heels and pantyhose as she likes how the pantyhose hugs her legs and how nice they feel too,high heel just make her look sexier and even taller then she all ready is, through her main love does go towards high heels and high heeled boot. She primarily likes stiletto style heel and they have to have a five inch heel or higher.

She looks over her new shoes with a bright smiles, the heels have a six and a half inch heel,they are the tallest heels she bought,they were black on the main part,red on the bottom and a red insole,they're very glossy which gives them a nice shine to them. "They're gonna look real cute on me" she says thinking about what she going to wear with them as she keeps look them over.

Through one thing did creep into her mind, she had bought them used from amazon as they were way cheaper then buying them new,they had been returned because of a defect,something about them being alive but that was nonsense, the heels were perfect looking and no scratches or marks at all could be seen at all from what chris saw. Oh well at last she has new pair that she think she going to like.

She gets up off the couch and goes to her room to get changed,she sets her new high heel next to her bed and goes into her closet. Shre pulls off what she wearing and look at her clothes,she eventually she decides on a red tight sung t-shirt with the texans flag on it, really short black leather skirt,black pantyhose that make her legs look sexy.

She walks back out of her closet and over to her dresser to get the other clothes, she pulls out a black leather jacket and a pair of black leather fingerless gloves, she pulls them on and moves over to her bed to put the heels on,she sit down and move her feet to slip on the heels.

She gives a surprised smile as she puts her feet in the heels,they're surprisingly comfortable even with how tall the heel is and a sung perfect fit on her feet,she stands up and walk around a bit, she thought they would be hard to walk but no they're quite easy to walk in,she walk over to her dresser again to put on some red lipstick,then to her full body mirror to put her hair in a ponytail.

Looking in the mirror she likes how good she looks,she stares at herself before picking up her wallet and house keys,she wants to head down to the bar and have some drinks so she leaves her car keys here.

She walk outside,locks her door and starts to walk down to the bar.

She eventually gets to the bar and walks in. She finds a spot where she won't get bothered too much as she does want to get to drunk too much tonight as she doesn't have a partner to watch out for her if gets destroyed, through with how much she could drink you could she was german as her tolerance was throught the roof.

About two hour later,chris had had four full size beer mugs of beer,she was on her fourth right now and was almost throught with it as she takes her last sips. [Well this was fun] She thinks as she puts the the mug down on the table in front of her.

She give a light smile as she had enjoyed the beer. [Ok time to go home before i decide to have anymore] She thinks as she gets up from her seat or that what she tried to do. To her surprise her feet refuse to move from the floor, "Huh?" A surprised look forms on her face as she looks down at her high heels,again she tries to move her feet but they still refuse to move.

Her eyes and eyebrows narrow and a small pout forms on her lips. She then whispers to herself "Am i stuck in something?" looking down at the heels there doesn't seem to be anything on the floor keeping her shoes stuck there. Again she tries to move her feet but just like before they remain in the same spot. As chris thinks about,it doesn't look like the high heels are stuck to the floor because of something,it looks like the high heels themself are stuck to the floor.

Chris looks around to see if anyone is close to her as she doesn't really want to attract attention, there not anyone close to her. She whispers to herself again "Why can't i move" Chris looks around one more to see if anyone is close but still no one,looking down at her high heels again,she decides to put some real effort in moving her heels.

She bites down into her lip and lets out a soft grunt,her legs muscles bulge out pushing against the soft fabric of her pantyhose trying to get her high heels moves off the floor. The only thing that happens is the high heels shake a little from her pulling but they don't move an inch. She doesn't let up and keeps trying for another minute. She give a heavy sigh as stops trying. Again she whispers to herself "Well this is bullshit,why the fuck can't i move my heels"

She takes a moment to catch her breath and think,she shakes her head and whispers to herself "Guess i'll" She gives an angry sigh "Guess i'll take my heels off" She starts to pull her feet out of her heels but the tight snugness that made the heels easy walk in betrays her,her feet flex as she tries to pull them out but insoles tightly grip the bottom of her feet and the rest of the shoe some how becomes smaller tightening around her feet completely preventing her from pulling her feet out.

She whispers to herself " hehe, This,this is getting fucking ridiculous" She lets out a soft She bends down and presses her fingers against her left high heel,she pushes down on the left high heel and pulls up on her left foot, again her foot flexes trying to come off the insole but the insole doesn't let og of her foot,it like super glued.

She tries the same thing with right one but again it feels glued on and won't let go of her right foot. She tries a couple more times but still nothing. She sit back up and jerks up on her heels a couple more times but they don't move at all still.

She mumbles angrily to herself "Now what" Her eyes move over to mug she was drinking out of, "Guess there ain't much else to do "She orders another beer.

Over the next hour chris drank three more mugs of beer and tried a couple more times to move her heels but she just couldn't get them to move. "Fuck" She says angrily as she put the mug down again. She tries to get up again "I want to...huh" She surprised as her high heels come off the ground.

She shakes her head and whispers to herself. "I know i've been drinking but i'm pretty sure i couldn't lift my heels an hour ago,hell even like twenty minutes ago i couldn't" She then tries to slip out of her heels,her feet come out very easily. Chris shakes her head and stands up,feeling confused. "Whatever" she mumbles. She then walk out of the bar and starts walking home.

All she thinks about on the way is her high heels, she swear she wasn't hallucinating, she could not get her high heels to move,hell she couldn't them to move in inch and then she could move them again, maybe she was more drunk then she thought. The other thing that bothers her is even after spending a couple hours in the high heels they still don't hurt,not even a little bit, if fact they felt more comfortable and sung. Her mind did wonder back to why the shoes got returned in the first place, It all felt confusing.

She shakes her deciding she maybe she just had too may drinks.

She walks up to her front door of her house,unlocks it and walks in. "Fuck i wanna get to bed" she says as her takes off her jacket and fingerless gloves as she walk to her bed room,she throws them down onto the dresser and keeps walking to her bed to pull the high heels off.

She sits down and puts her right leg on her left knee. She smiles "I pull off my heels and then just crawl under my covers,haha,sleep would be nice" Chris had started to feel a little wobbly as those extra beers had started to kick in,reaching down with her left hand she grabs hold of the right stiletto heel, she pulls as she thinks that the high heels will just slide right off but a surprised looks returns to her face because of couse why would her high heels come off her feet.

Looking down at her high heels she stares at them and then pulls again,they don't budge, she pulls again little harder this time,still doesn't budge. "Oh you a gotta be kiding me" She wraps her right hand around her right ankle,grips the stiletto heel as hard as she can with her left hand, "MMMMMM!!!!" she grunts as she pulls as hard as she can,she twists and turns the shoe trying to get it off but it feels fused with her foot,it like the shoe doesn't want to let go of her foot, "Fuck just come off" She yells frustrated.

She pulls hard a few more times before slamming her right high heel back onto the floor,She then tries with her left high heel,again it still won't budge. She switches between the right high heel and the left high heel,neither one moves an inch from her feet. She breathe in and out and thinks about what to do,She lets out a growl,lifts her legs all the way up her chest,She then grabs each stiletto heel in each hand and pull as hard as she can.

She grunts and groans trying to get the damn things off,She struggle for a couple of minutes,tugging and pulling in different directions but again she gets nowhere and stops after a while. She pushes her hair out of her face and crosses her arms. "Great what the fuck am i supposed to do now!

Her eyes eventually move back to her high heels,She uncrosses her arms and goes to try again "I going to get these fucking high he....." She stops talking as when she pulls on the right high heel it comes right off her foot, "HUH!" She then tries the left one,her foot comes out as well.

She shakes her head,rubs her head a little, "I think had too much to drink" She puts high heels back on the floor. [Why do i get the feeling these heels are going me so many shenanigans] she thinks to herself as she lays down on her bed to go to sleep.

The next day

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)