More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Stuckhighheels Stuckhighheels

The next day

Getting up

"mm....mmmmm.......mmmmm...,ok....i neeed to get now" Chris moans as she lays under her blanket,keeping her beautiful body warm under it but was already 10:05 A.M. and she was already supposed to be up. She had things to do today,she throws off her blanket,goes to her closet to get a towel and take her clothes off.

She walks into the shower and turns the hot water,letting run down her beautiful body,she thinks about whats she has to do today. The parts for her new computer are supposed be here today,so she has to put that stuff together,then some shopping for food and house items, and onces all that's all taken care maybe some video games.

As she showers she thinks about last night,those damn high heels,she really really likes them,they're comfy,sung, and most importantly they're cute but one thing stills bothres her,she swears they were stuck to her feet,she swears that she could not get off the floor or pull her feet out of them but then they came off the floor and came off.

She knows she had a few to drink but her liquor tolerance is through the fucking roof,she had a total of 40 full mugs of beer,so she isn't some baby drinker but maybe the beers last night was stronger then what she normally had,Who knows.

She turns off the water and gets out,she dries off and starts working her hair,she pulls it into a ponytail,after that she goes to get dressed. She put on her red tight sung t-shirt with the texans flag on it,Black pantyhose,tight blue jean shorts.

Chris walks past the black high heel. If the high heels could smiles they would,their new owner was cute,muscular and her feet were sexy with a bit of a feisty attitude,ohhh she could have some fun with this girl but they would have to careful for a while as they didn't want to be returned again,well that was her plan but the high heels could be impatient as they like to be worn.

They were a little sad when they see chris pick up a pair of boots. Chris walks back over to the bed and sit down on it. The boots are her favorite they are the pleasershoes SEDUCE-3028,their a thigh high high heeled boots,full inside zip closure, triple buckle strap,lace-up, 5 inch heel. She loves these boots,she had them for a good couple years now and they've always looks good on her.

It takes a minute or two to get them on, She then makes an off handed comment "Maybe wear the high heels tonight" She says as she gets up to go do her stuff.

The high heels once again wish they could smile as they become really happy but chris did say maybe so they would have to see.

Sometime later,chris had returned and had now been back for a couple of hours,the high heels were unhappy now,while chris did says maybe the high heel only got a couple of hours of wear and really want to be worn again.

Being the impatient high heels they are,they had two options,one they could technically her to wear them,the heels could essentially glue someones feet to the floor and then they could walk themself over to chris and wait for her to put them on and not let her go untill chris put them on,the high heels could also the girl wearing her to walk,the high heels had done somthing similar with her previous owner and she had a lot of fun with her,of course that's why she got returned or they could just keep waiting and not risk getting put in the trash or returned as she did like this girl and they could ease chris into the fact that her high heels are alive.

They could her tonight if she takes off the boots or her tomorrow or just keep waiting.

her or wait for her

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)